Rants *enter at own risk*

I'm so sick of people treating me like bloody potato on online games (Or anywhere for that matter. Especially online.).

I just logged on iExiled, a private RS server because I was bored. And I joined a 'friend' who was fighting a certain monster who drops a really expensive item of value when killed. So I start fighting and say my hello's, and he told me he ain't sharing with me, but with some random person he don't even know. What the hell? That just ticks me off. And he says he's always nice to me. No he ain't, all he does is "rofl" "lmfao" "lolz" at everything I say or do. That's so freaking obnoxious I want to slap the computer screen hoping it will someday reach him!

And then I got an email yesterday saying that I've been placed in a usergroup at a forum I abandoned months ago. I left because it was corrupt and all I did was get insulted. So I checked on it to find a thread with my username. The maker of the thread was polite and just wondered where I was. Almost every reply after that was rude and insulting. What were some of the replies?

anger management.
He's having another hissy fit; he blocked me from his deviantART, and he has done that before.

And more that I would be banned for posting here.

1. I don't get mad without a valid reason. I have a reputation of going off the handle there because I have to defend my integrity every three seconds.

And 2. I blocked all the members who had a dA account from my dA page to further remove myself from their little corrupt clique.

I'm so irked right now. I have nothing to do but sit around and do some schoolwork, and to play the few online games I do. I don't want to have to defend myself every other second because stupid people don't know when to shut their mouth.

Okay. That made me feel a little better.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"

[ dA Paint.NET Chat :: Yata on dA ]

Grammatically, the word "sick" is a negative word. But now, especially in my school, people are using the word as a positive adjective. I hate this inappropriate usage of the word "sick"! :twisted:
Amelioration. The new, positive connotation labelled against a word that originally had negative meaning is called amelioration. Your example: sick, as in the vomiting up of stomach content, today is commonly used as a phrase of acceptance, something that is good.

The reverse would be pejoration, such as the term 'gay': once meaning one of happiness and joy, now conversely something of a derogatory remark made against someone, and is frowned upon because of it.

^^All for your information.

My rant: If there really was a streaker on the highway I'm going to lose my driving license...

...it was a little bit rainy and the recommended velocity was lowered to 80 instead of open end because of the slippery surface. Hmm I had at least 190 km/h when I saw suddenly a short flash of light. Now I can only hope it was just a reflection of something :S

Myrrdin you'r so intal...intil...ähh...you are so smart :O

My Rant:

The number 64 is following me :roll:

Do we really have to do this again?

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

That was someone else. I believe it was livewrong811, with the number 23.

Sure, but this is the same sort of thing.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

RANT:

politics.jpg

[100% PDN, BTW]

People always think that saying a few sentences will denounce an entire political party. That's like trying to sum up Shakespeare's life in one chapter of a book-- impossible! These things take years of observation and neutral views on all opinions, taking in all the information you can. I myself used to be a Democrat, then Independent when I started to listen to both sides. Since then, I've gone back and fourth between Republican and Democrat, Conservative and Liberal. I think I'll stick with the Republicans for a while.

Oh, and one other thing I dislike is debating. If you at one point decide to debate with someone [via computer] and expect a triumphant victory, you'll need lots of sources. Stats, news articles, graphs, the whole package, and links to the sources to back it up. That's why I try to only leave my opinion in either a really long post, or in my blog [which, come to think of it, I should update eventually].

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

I like debating politics in real life. Over computers, it's harder for me for some reason.

Recently 'won' a debate verses a family friend (around 20 years older than I am) in a debate about the war. I don't consider bringing the other person to a speechless state winning, but I got an ego brownie point for it ;):P

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"

[ dA Paint.NET Chat :: Yata on dA ]