Rants *enter at own risk*

My rants:

Grammatically, the word "sick" is a negative word. But now, especially in my school, people are using the word as a positive adjective. I hate this inappropriate usage of the word "sick"! :twisted:

Example:

Person A: Cool! This game is sick!

And of course, this contributes to my so called "posh-sounding" accent. :evil: But, I know, I sound normal, despite my cousins and a third of the class saying I sound sound posh when I speak. I SOUND NORMAL! If only for one day,, you were at my school and heard he speak, you'd instantly say I'm not posh and laugh all day at those who say I sound posh.

And of course, there's also that annoying (but catchy) tune that nearly all of Year 7 sing with my name! :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

It is one I shall not post here.
PM, God damn you! ZIP a TXT document and attach it with a forewarning to its content, anything but tantalising us with unfinished lures of interest.

It's exactly like this:

Personage 1: Ooo, Tom, could I --

Personage 2: Could you what?

Personage 1: Nah, it doesn't matter.

Personage 2: No, no, go on.

Personage 1: Forget about it.

-----

Rant:

Scenarios like this:

Personage 1: Ooo, Tom, could I --

Personage 2: Could you what?

Personage 1: Nah, it doesn't matter.

Personage 2: No, no, go on.

Personage 1: Forget about it.

Ypu're imaginative; think up something. Please tell me what you get.
Oh, funny. Yes, very witty, Rubrica.

;)

GENIE reference: I haven't the foggiest on what you're talking of. Is it something sci-fi? British? Doctor Who, maybe, as you mentioned three DW fans?

What annoys me is those folk who start a post with "yup", "yep", "yeah" or such like. In fact, I work in a job where we use personal radios and you get folk using them where the first word they say over the air is "yeah". Also annoying.

Also soap operas. To me they are the most usless, waste of time, irritating and mind numbing waste of space that I can think of. In fact, my wife is probably in the bedroom right now watching one.

And cyclists who ride on pavements (sidewalks to you lot across the pond), ride through red lights and bascially don't give a hoot about road traffic law.

Lastly for now, overweight people who claim to have tried every diet in the book but who still can't loose weight. Tip: burn off more calories than you consume and you will loose weight. It's not rocket science.

Sig1500x145-PDN.png

What annoys me is those folk who start a post with "yup", "yep", "yeah" or such like. In fact, I work in a job where we use personal radios and you get folk using them where the first word they say over the air is "yeah". Also annoying.

Yeah, I totally agree.

Meanwhile across town... my programming skillz++;

Click to play:
j.pngs.pngd.pnga.pngp.png
Download: BoltBait's Plugin Pack | CodeLab | and how about a Computer Dominos Game

Rant: Mecha-Birdo. Why in the world would I have to go through about a hundred dang zombies only to get my platform crushed by the moon? Yeah, and now Mech-Birdo is after me.

Rant Deuce: David has yet to read my Levels Tutorial update. I so totally got him back for editing my post.

signature.png

Rant Deuce: David has yet to read my Levels Tutorial update. I so totally got him back for editing my post.

At least I know what "CMYK" is. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Rant: Mecha-Birdo. Why in the world would I have to go through about a hundred dang zombies only to get my platform crushed by the moon? Yeah, and now Mech-Birdo is after me.

IWBTG rules, dosen't it?

Anyways...

RANT 1: Well, I don't know if this is possible, but I had two dreams last night. One where this apartment place I live in gets burned down while I'm rambling on about thins I can't remember, and then the other is a cross of Mario Kart Wii, Super Mario Galaxy, and real life. And no, I wasn't on drugs.

RANT 2: Rubrica, is there any point in telling us about your disturbing dream if your not going to say anything about it? It's human nature to be curious.

Andrew: For me, yes, as I need to tell someone about it. And anyway, since I'm over the weirdness of it now, I shall say it involved a three-letter word. I am still not saying what the extraordinarily disturbing element of it was, however.

The three letter word would help a little.

MY RANT:

Our Sky Remote Control is lost! :twisted: I've haven't watched a single bit of TV at all apart from a little bit on Media Centre.

@Rubrica: There are tons of three letter words, how on earth do you expect us to guess?!