Rants *enter at own risk*

Rant: I Hate School! I have 4 Spanish papers in a row! :evil: All of them are placement tests , too! And I am not re-taking this class!

On the good side, I just ordered a new Zippo lighter, and ordered some Custom Van's (Shoes) That I made. :D

Off to study.

1014png.png

..:The Official Sass Giver:..

..:Xbox Live Gamertag: Dutch Man Dann:..

My rant: I had the most disturbing dream in my life last night. Don't ask me to post it here, it's not appropriate for this forum. *shudders*

Blimey, it can't be that bad, can it . . .

I really want to know except I do know that you won't tell me although you do know what you dreamt about (obviously!) There's a 5% chance that I've left you confused due to the wording of that sentence which was done on purpose. :wink:

My rant:

I swear a post of mine in the "Heart of The Tardis" just disappeared. :evil:

My rant: I had the most disturbing dream in my life last night. Don't ask me to post it here, it's not appropriate for this forum. *shudders*

Don't worry. When your older, you'll get plenty of in-appropriate dreams :twisted:

This was one of those dreams that you get when you're older.

And no, I am not telling it to anybody. Not even my parents know about it.

Rantage, 900 words of 2000. Bleh, this really isn't a fun assigment. At least there's a 10% margin either way, 1800 words is the absolute minimum with 2200 bieng the most I could write.....

Flarg, I wish the words I'm typing now & have just typed counted to my word count...... In fact, if I could choose come of my more eloquent posts from here I could probably make 1800...

Blah...

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

better than you can imagine. These men are called musicians. :D

Don't worry. When your older, you'll get plenty of in-appropriate dreams :twisted:

This was one of those dreams that you get when you're older.

And no, I am not telling it to anybody. Not even my parents know about it.

Ah, that kind of dream.

Don't worry, it's natural.

MattBlackLamb: It's tempting for me to write it for you, being the nerd I am... However, that would be dishonest.

Andrew: How can you tell which type of dream I'm having? For all you know, I could have interpreted your post as "Don't worry, as you get older you'll get lots more dreams about chickens.".

MattBlackLamb: It's tempting for me to write it for you, being the nerd I am... However, that would be dishonest.

Andrew: How can you tell which type of dream I'm having? For all you know, I could have interpreted your post as "Don't worry, as you get older you'll get lots more dreams about chickens.".

Because I don't think you can get disturbed by a chicken unless it's a nightmare.

OK: "Don't worry, as you get older you'll get a lot of dreams about Mr. Blobby attacking you with a frying pan.". Better?

As the only dreams you usually get when your older are usually ones which are better not discussed in these forums, yet, having Mr.Blobby attacking you with a frying pan is more of a comic relief.

@Rubrica, how much do you know about Future Radio, Community Radio & the affect both have on the music industry? And, yes you are right, it would be dishonest.....

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

Heh, You can have a go if you want, I won't use (I'm too honest) it but if it gives you kicks go for it. :)

dA

OK: "Don't worry, as you get older you'll get a lot of dreams about Mr. Blobby attacking you with a frying pan.". Better?

As the only dreams you usually get when your older are usually ones which are better not discussed in these forums, yet, having Mr.Blobby attacking you with a frying pan is more of a comic relief.

Anyway, even if you think the dream was what I think you think it was, there was reason why it was so extraordinarily disturbing.