Rants *enter at own risk*

No... An eject button is too merciful. How's about a nice vat o' acid? Or maybe, some liquid nitrogen? Flesh-eating bacteria? There are other methods of torture my classmates et moi came up with, but this is a PG-13 board, is it not? They simply can't be typed up here...

Better yet: 1 hour in a locked room, strapped to the chair, with Happy Bunny. Now THAT'S torture.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"

[ dA Paint.NET Chat :: Yata on dA ]

Ya I have done 3 classes online and I got another "Another UNIX" class coming up that needs to be done online. I hate doing classes online as I find getting help is bad. Which is why I try to get all my classes right at the college so I can get real help. Not only does doing classes online suck they suck more when you got to do one during summer time as I don't get a full summer break in only 6 weeks. So I can understand your feelings on home school from a computer. If you don't mind me asking why do you do home school and not public school ?

Rant: People who give you attitude for trying to help them.

Ya I have done 3 classes online and I got another "Another UNIX" class coming up that needs to be done online. I hate doing classes online as I find getting help is bad. Which is why I try to get all my classes right at the college so I can get real help. Not only does doing classes online suck they suck more when you got to do one during summer time as I don't get a full summer break in only 6 weeks. So I can understand your feelings on home school from a computer. If you don't mind me asking why do you do home school and not public school ?

Rant: People who give you attitude for trying to help them.

Reason = too complicated for a forum.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"

My "technical" rant:

I can't get ViOrb and True Transparency to work along together. :twisted: I've tried stuff like Blaero's Orb etc but it still affects True Transparency. Apparently, this is a problem for others as well, a few have complained about this on the Windows X forum.

My parents just went to Florida with my little brother without me because my State testing in coming up.

rich.png

Sig by CommanderSozo. Kiss him. Now. :D

*The above post is not to be taken seriously. The above post contains sarcasm, and if you were offended by the above post, it is purely coincidental

Sign here __________*

If you use PdN, don't click this.

I have to write 2000 words before Wednesday, on a really dull subject. I've got about 250 at the moment..... I just don't have the motivation required to do this :|

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

better than you can imagine. These men are called musicians. :D

I have to write 2000 words before Wednesday, on a really dull subject. I've got about 250 at the moment..... I just don't have the motivation required to do this :|

Did anyone say they had to be 2000 different words?

Ctrl+A, Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V, Ctrl+V, Ctrl+V, Ctrl+V, Ctrl+V, Ctrl+V, Ctrl+V, Ctrl+V, Ctrl+S, Ctrl+P.

Ta-Daaa! :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Rant: Allergies...didn't take my Zyrtec yesterday...tree pollen is terrible...Zyrtec from today has not yet kicked in...got four hours of interrupted sleep last night...have to read 100+ pages in a book that has tiny words in a weird, un-used font and is making me dizzy...the notes I have to take while reading is spoiling the fun of reading the book...

Rant: Allergies...didn't take my Zyrtec yesterday...tree pollen is terrible...Zyrtec from today has not yet kicked in...got four hours of interrupted sleep last night...have to read 100+ pages in a book that has tiny words in a weird, un-used font and is making me dizzy...the notes I have to take while reading is spoiling the fun of reading the book...

Yeah, that happened to me the day before last. I just took my Zyrtec because you reminded me ;)

I hate being allergic to everything. Next I'll be allergic to air. :roll:

Glad I reminded you.
I hate being allergic to everything. Next I'll be allergic to air. :roll:

QFT

I don't think I'm allergic to anything.

rich.png

*The above post is not to be taken seriously. The above post contains sarcasm, and if you were offended by the above post, it is purely coincidental

Sign here __________*

Rant: This sentence is a lie.

Which means me saying that the sentence is a lie isn't a lie, because the sentence itself is a lie. But that means I'm telling the truth and the sentence is a lie, but if it is a lie that means I'm telling the truth, so the sentence is a lie, but if the sentence is a lie, that means I'm telling the truth, so the sentence is a lie but if it is a lie that means I'm telling the truth, so the sentence is a lie, but if the sentence is a lie, that means I'm telling the truth, so the sentence is a lie but if it is a lie that means I'm telling the truth, so the sentence is a lie, but if the sentence is a lie, that means I'm telling the truth, so the sentence is a lie but if it is a lie that means I'm telling the truth, so the sentence is a lie, but if the sentence is a lie, that means I'm telling the truth, so the sentence is a lie but if it is a lie that means I'm telling the truth, so the sentence is a lie, but if the sentence is a lie, that means I'm telling the truth, so the sentence is a lie but if it is a lie that means I'm telling the truth, so the sentence is a lie, but if the sentence is a lie, that means I'm telling the truth, so the sentence is a lie but if it is a lie that means I'm telling the truth, so the sentence is a lie, but if the sentence is a lie, that means I'm telling the truth, so the sentence is a lie but if it is a lie that means I'm telling the truth, so the sentence is a lie, but if the sentence is a lie, that means I'm telling the truth, so the sentence is a lie.

-boom-

Bye bye, head.

rich.png

Sign here __________*

Since my blog is hosted on my own server, I don't know. I do have a stats page, but that's for my blog AND forum combined.

Is it Zymic? If so, AFAIK it lets you see hits for individual pages.

It thinks I've only ever had one visitor to my whole site. Ever.

My rant:

I've just upgraded to Windows Media Player 11. Although I like it, there's one big stinkin' problem. When doing a (instant) search , it always seems to ignore .midi / .mid files! How come it can look for all the other media formats but not midi or mid etc! :twisted: Surely there's gotta be a way to change this!

Rant: I Wanna be the Guy. My friends say I am not half bad, but I disagree. Especially right now! I am on the third screen in the zombie world (no I didnt use the Divine Room of Trans.). I have to jump in between two spikes, land on the platform, dodge the flying cherry bombs, and try to avoid the falling spikes from the top. From there I have to double jump onto the platform above me and clear a zombie nest. After that I leave that screen. I am stuck at jumping between the two spikes. I will never be the guy at this rate (two screens per day)

signature.png