Rants *enter at own risk*

My rant:

When I tried Windows Blinds, it was dangerous (sort of). So, as a precaution, Revenge, please can you "unload" Windows Blinds and apply a normal .mssyles skin such as Windows Classic then Luna/ Zune. I know you've done this already but please try this again.

i never lost them it just edited my xp theme to the classic one but then i got zune :D and now im happy with that :D

section8.png

psn id: R3V-fiR3

My rant:

When I tried Windows Blinds, it was dangerous (sort of). So, as a precaution, Revenge, please can you "unload" Windows Blinds and apply a normal .mssyles skin such as Windows Classic then Luna/ Zune. I know you've done this already but please try this again.

i never lost them it just edited my xp theme to the classic one but then i got zune :D and now im happy with that :D

I have the perfect wallpapers to work with the Zune theme! I'll upload a desktop screenie on DevART.

EDIT: Link!

Rant: I just had a dialog box appear saying "New Software from Apple" telling me to install iTunes and Safari (The only apple product I have installed is QuickTime Player). I call this spyware. :evil:

Correction: Nagware.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"

[ dA Paint.NET Chat :: Yata on dA ]

Rant:

Whole new can of worms for me today.

Lets start by going back to the start of school. Keep in mind, I'm homeschooled over the internet.

I've been having a very hard time understanding Math this year, and my teacher didn't put much effort forth to help me. I remember on one occasion that she told me, and I quote "Google the equations". She just kept letting me fall and fall until I was at the top of the pyramid without building blocks to support the bottom structure.

So about one or two weeks ago we got seriously fed up. We asked her if I could get a tutor, and she insisted that was out of question. So we just waltzed up to the school board and demanded something be done. After that, I got a tutor, and a nice and calm headed one at that.

We told her the situation and she was furious. The next day she informed me that she would be my math teacher from this point on.

Happy-do-da-day later, I decided to do an extra English assignment for school to be a week ahead. It was a speech by Kennedy, and I had to write a paragraph or two explaining what it meant.

I did so, to wake up in the morning getting the most harsh and constructive (Or possibly too constructive?) critique ever. She deemed my use of the word 'shall' was not in my normal vocabulary, and that I should include the name of the speech in the topic sentence, and all this little stuff you wouldn't beleive.

I thought "Okay, maybe I was just off last night. Let me re read what I wrote.". What I wrote was just as high of a quality as what I have before, and the topic sentence was superb for the topic. And I only made two spelling errors, being a misspelling of beleive by typing it too fast as usual.

And I use old English words in my vocab all the time. Anyone who reads what I write or hears me speak knows that.

So I guess I have a teacher looking for revenge.

Great.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"

We've already filed a complaint, and apparently she's been reprimanded because she's taking it out on me. And we heard she has been complained about before.

Since school is almost over, I'm going to let karma have it's hand at her.

RANT: everybody hates me

i dont hate you :D but dont go to planet renders and make a new topic in the spam section :D lol i got more hated doing that :D

my rant: well in re which i hate lots of people were talking and then because we didnt finish the lesson he said some of us had a detention so he

let off four of the pupils and didnt let us off nad we hadnt done anything wrong! well i aint going to the detention thats for sure :D lol

section8.png

Yata: at the risk of sounding pessimistic and cynical (who, me? Never!), my former French set has a teacher like that. She's abusive, malicious, openly insulting many of my classmates, in front of the class, and utterly bigoted.

May I draw your attention to Evidence #1, Your Honour? She heils Hitler as much as she can, going so far as to demonstrate both acute and grave accents with a heil, as many times as she can.

And Evidence #2: It's autumn, and it's Rosh Hashanah, and all the Jewish people in my school are going to take a day or to off to observe the festival, so, what does this woman do? She sets all the Jews in the class (about a good third of the class, I live in the North London area, which is has a very large Jewish population) seven pages from the texbook! It's not like we laze about at home, no, the time is spent worshipping in makeshift overflow marquees. Anyway, so she sets 33.3333333333333333% of the class this inordinate amount of work under a totally false and somewhat derogatory assumption, she then goes and sets the rest of the class, on the day(s) of Rosh Hashanah, guess what? Less than seven pages from the textbook. The same thing happened for Yom Kippur, an even holier day, but with even more work, on the assumption that "they've had two easy days, let's make them work for it".

Anyway, every year this happens, and every year, there is mucho complaining about her professional conduct, and every year there is a petition to get her fired, and every year it is ignored. Schools simply don't bother: they put the liberties of the staff over the rights of the students.

Lorenz_84_signature_by_PhillipsJ2.png

"I am the anarchist, I am the antichrist, I am the walrus, G'JOO G'GOO G'JOOB!"

I dig a pygmy, by Charles Hawtree and the Deaf Aids. Phase One, in which Doris gets her oats.

~John Lennon

This isn't a rant, but I realize that in your signature, Bob, that the quote is attributed to Voltaire; in fact the quote was written by the author Evelyn Beatrice Hall in her book on Voltaire, paraphrasing an actual quote by Voltaire "Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so too." :P

tagflowsig.png

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

I am a disco dancer. +_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

No... An eject button is too merciful. How's about a nice vat o' acid? Or maybe, some liquid nitrogen? Flesh-eating bacteria? There are other methods of torture my classmates et moi came up with, but this is a PG-13 board, is it not? They simply can't be typed up here...

Lorenz_84_signature_by_PhillipsJ2.png

"I am the anarchist, I am the antichrist, I am the walrus, G'JOO G'GOO G'JOOB!"

I dig a pygmy, by Charles Hawtree and the Deaf Aids. Phase One, in which Doris gets her oats.

~John Lennon

well i aint going to the detention thats for sure :D lol

I sincerely hope that is a joke.

well it wasnt but im being forced to go by my parents cos my friend told my dad because he works at school but my friend took it really personaly and looked as if he was going to cry lol :D and we were all laughing because he said the word penalised so we were all like omg were gonna get penalised lol :D it was funny :D

section8.png