Rants *enter at own risk*

Good to hear, Yata.

Here's my RANT:

I can't figure out how to specify a namespace when embeding a resource when using the C# command line compiler... other than changing the name of the resource being loaded.

For example, I'm using the C# command line compiler (csc.exe) and I'm embeding a bitmap resource (/res:"PastelIcon.png") which works great... except for the fact that it doesn't go into the "Pastel" namespace.

Now, if I was to rename the icon file "Pastel.PastelIcon.png" everything works great! But, I want to figure out how to embed the png file to the proper namespace WITHOUT changing its name on disk. And, I can't figure it out. :(

If only there was a way to specify to the command line compiler what the default namespace was...

EDIT: Answered here: C# Command Line Compiler Namespace

Click to play:
j.pngs.pngd.pnga.pngp.png
Download: BoltBait's Plugin Pack | CodeLab | and how about a Computer Dominos Game

I agree... customers suck.

Thats why I work in a factory, no customers!!! hahahahahaa!!!

Plus good benefits and thats sense of accomplishment at the end of the day that you just don't get with many jobs :wink:

Puteulanus___Jake2k_by_Club_PaintDotNET.png

^Click to visit my Flickr Gallery^

Rick, here's a whois on the seller of the ripped software: fake items: http://www.whois.net/whois_new.cgi?d=di ... ay&tld=com

Sending an email directly to the guy, threatening to take legal action will work much better than reporting to eBay 8)

EDIT: Just checked out some of the other stuff he sells. He's selling the iPhone unlocking software!

EDIT2: Hey, page 200 already!

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

Here's my RANT:

I can't figure out how to specify a namespace when embeding a resource when using the C# command line compiler... other than changing the name of the resource being loaded.

For example, I'm using the C# command line compiler (csc.exe) and I'm embeding a bitmap resource (/res:"PastelIcon.png") which works great... except for the fact that it doesn't go into the "Pastel" namespace.

Now, if I was to rename the icon file "Pastel.PastelIcon.png" everything works great! But, I want to figure out how to embed the png file to the proper namespace WITHOUT changing its name on disk. And, I can't figure it out. :(

If only there was a way to specify to the command line compiler what the default namespace was...

Nevermind. I got it working.

[does the happy dance]

For those that care... i.e. none of you. The trick is to expand the /res: line to something like this:

/res:"PastelIcon.png","Pastel.PastelIcon.png"

where the actual name of the file on disk is "PastelIcon.png" and the desired namespace is "Pastel".

So, this means that CodeLab with IndirectUI support is back on track. 8)

Click to play:
j.pngs.pngd.pnga.pngp.png
Download: BoltBait's Plugin Pack | CodeLab | and how about a Computer Dominos Game

Dont worry dude those sigs are so overdone that there really isnt anything new about them so chances are that whatever you "stole" from him has already been done a thousand times somewhere else haha

Rant: My dislike for those sigs is starting to turn into a hate :twisted:

...those sigs are so overdone that there really isnt anything new about them...
Quoted for truth. Where's the originality gone? Where's the spark of creativity? Where's the flare for art gone?

Gone to wind I tell ye! To the wind!

Quoted for truth. Where's the originality gone? Where's the spark of creativity? Where's the flare for art gone?

QFT I gently suggested variation and had a chomp taken out of me. no spark of creativity left in that corner.

Good to know im not the only one

Rant: I hate having a car and not being able to drive it, and I hate how long it takes to wash closthes, and I hate how hot my apartment gets when the dryer is on, and I hate ants, and I hate fiberglass, and i hate... um... the stupid walmart receipt on my floor looking at me mockingly like: hey look at me! you spent $8.67 on Easter candy that you didnt need! :twisted:

rant: I just got a PM from Champjev about him complaining that I stole something he did in a sig and put it into mine....wtf? I don't get it...?

I wouldn't care too much on his opinion...

/\/\@><

:roll:

:lol::lol:

Hehe ...

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

It's went to people using stock images and not thinking about them.

Sure, you can make a sig of a baseball player with swirls around it, but does it look like it makes sense? No.

Also, Champev's sigs have nothing in common with yours, so as usual, I'd respond with a "get your facts right next time, buddy" approach.

too much rants i cant reas them all!!!!

i wish i could find bleach and naruto movies id kill to watch them:(

I wish I could make sense of what you wrote.

QFT, half the time your posts sound completeky mad. Sometimes they sound EXTREMELY innapropriate because of your grammar.