Rainshadow

Rants *enter at own risk*

My plugin is taking the masses by storm, but BoltBait is shaking this place up more than an earthquake. Today just isnt the day to be messing around with jokes, and I appreciate you understanding that Zach.

Wait a cotton-picking minute, you can't retard the arrival of the Four Horsemen by simple greed, it would take supernatural powers beyond man to even contemplate such a task.

Unless you are not human?

A gracious and most tempting offer, that of aliens, but that pales in comparison to the might of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, the ultimate evil and destruction to mankind. Mightn't you agree?

A gracious and most tempting offer, that of aliens, but that pales in comparison to the might of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, the ultimate evil and destruction to mankind. Mightn't you agree?

If you like, we could fire the aliens and give them the job? Providing you are willing to pay more for your subscription.

Sacrifices are sometimes necessary for the greater evil. I wilfully accept your increased fee.

Good, when signing the contract please remember to avert your eyes from the part that says how much the charge will increase until you have done so.

Rant:

Everybody knows I'm a fan of Firefly, but I didn't own the box-set. Well, Amazon has a half-off sale on the Firefly box set right now, and I ordered it.

Well, I ordered at 2am on Monday (Sunday evening, after midnight), and it arrived 11:30am on Tuesday! "But, this is the rants thread," you say, "what's there to complain about?"

Disc 3 was loose in its case, and therefore has some mild scratches on it, and the bottom of its case is cracked with a piece broken off. Seems like Superman crushed it a bit while he flew it over here...

Pout.

Good, when signing the contract please remember to avert your eyes from the part that says how much the charge will increase until you have done so.
I've done worse in my life...

Sign on the dotted line?

Rant: I've done worse in my life.

CMD, hopefully this will make you feel better: Collectable Cards

Here is a link to the Firefly set

And one for the Serenity set.

Enjoy!

I just noticed that sabrown has the words Paint.NET Plugin Author on his sig. I'm surprised I didn't notice that sooner.

Rant: I didn't notice something as soon as I should have.

RANT: I'm falling asleep at my desk. I need more sleep. Or, more caffeine.