Rainshadow

Rants *enter at own risk*

Well, for one, it made me feel better, and two, I've always disliked markup validation's.

Fair enough -

My rant:

I got "cyber-slapped" by Yata :(

I was thinking about hiring someone, putting them in a box with a glove, and fed ex'ing them to you so they could slap you in person, but that just takes too long.

I was thinking about hiring someone, putting them in a box with a glove, and fed ex'ing them to you so they could slap you in person, but that just takes too long.

But - you don't know my address!

My rant:

Yata is sending me a "hit man to slap me"! :( lol

My real rant:

Liquify doesn't work and the screenshots are of PS! :evil:

Moreover, think of the international costs for a man-sized package. Or, you could save space, therefore money, if you were to have him in a contracted position.

Airholes. They're often overlooked, but essentially people are like animals in that they need a fairly constant supply of air. I would suggest an oxygen tank, however, once again think of cost for the extra weight.

Yes pyrochild, I know humans are animals. :P

Also, it's at this point I realise I'm thinking too much into this.

Rant: People don't take April 1st the right way. If there's something special going on, I'll guarantee you it's a joke! And the people that know it's a joke take it too seriously, exclaiming it to everybody! It's a day of good humor, people! Play along with the jokes!

Well, I had a crappy day.

Somehow, a rumor started that I liked my music teacher ( :shock: ). Yeah, Murph, he's my friend and all, but...ugh...Anyway, now my ex knows and is being all stupid. Stupid teen immaturity.

The other side to my crappy day...

So, it was a while back, I think it was my first post in the rants thread, and I said that my friend friend was cutting her wrists, taking pill overdoses, and smoking...well, after a lot of fighting and a lot of hope wasted, I gave up on her after getting her to talk to a professional. She lied to him, about her home life, and now I really don't care what she does anymore.

But sometime last week, I saw her wrist, by accident, and I saw fresh cuts, when she told me she had stopped, even though I hadn't been talking to her. I really don't want to see her die, even though I don't care anymore, because if she died I would have known why, not said anything, and then had to put up with unbearable guilt all alone. So I notified my best friend, and we decided we had finally had enough of her crud. So, yesterday, we went to Murph (music teacher mentioned above) because he is the one teacher I trust, and he said "Wow, that's pretty bad, I'll talk to Mr. (Insert professional's name here)". So, I thanked him, and went to my next class, and somehow, another friend found everything out, and she really shouldn't have, and she's the kind of person that flips out about everything, so today she talked to this emo ex-friend of mine and got her very angry...so now I have an angry emo ex-friend milling about and if Murph tells Mr. (Insert professional's name here), then we will have two things overlapping, making one big huge ugly conflict. I don't know what's what right now.

I hate April Fools' day so much. My science teacher decided to play a prank on the whole class... He provided lemonade and Oreos. Only, the lemonade was made with salt, instead of sugar, and the Oreos' stuffing had been supplemented with horseradish.

In jazz band, we - the trumpet section - tried to pull a very simple prank on the director. The 4 of us pretended not to have our instruments. One "left it at home," mine was "in the shop," etc. Only, when the director is asking us each why we don't have our instruments, our 3rd chair (the 2nd one being asked) gets totally flummoxed and responds with an "um", an "err", and "I don't know", and finally, a very lame, half-hearted (not to mention about 5 minutes early) "April Fools..."

Horrible! I thwapped him good for that one.

I'm so glad nobody on this forum buys into any of that nonsense.

In jazz band, we - the trumpet section - tried to pull a very simple prank on the director...

Ha. We did something like that to our director. We all went to the orchestra room and the orchestra went to the band room. It was quite interesting. Then we played the wrong piece when he asked for a specific one. To tell you the truth, it wasn't all that funny...

April Fool's Day sucks.

it'll all be over tomorrow and we can go back to some sanity but at least it's keeping me entertained till my clothes are out of the wash and then im off to TB

I was planning on doing a small little April fool's prank today, but between the excitement of Mike's new plugin and the sad news of BoltBait's departure, I decided it would probably get lost in the excitement of the real news.