how do you take someone out of a picture?

Well, i can't agree with you on the Spike... That tut is more copying one person to another picture. I suggest that you take a picture of the boys doing the same, and then cloning the background over the boy.

EDIT: I just realised that this would render this whole question obsolete. I guess it's VERY, VERY hard to do something like this. To use the clone stamp tool, you need a fairly consistent background. Even if you pice together the sand, the rope, and the benches, you'd have to be a photo-realistic drwaing person to create the blond guys arm. I say next to impossible.

• 2 weeks later...

The problem is that this boy have similar clothing that others and any masking program will have a "hard time" to ditinquish betwine a pixels.

The way I see it is hard work, but you can erase the others.

Blow up as much as you can and erase a close as you can.If you erase a portion of the next boy them magic lasso should be able to remove the rest of

These might help:

"Doing an Invisible"

"Unwrapping Hatteras"

They're from Worth1000, which is a graphics manipulation contest site: it's a photoshop-specific tutorial, but the screenshots should walk you through making something invisible.

Hope this can help!

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.