How many Photobucket hits do you have?

Sozo

How many hits per month do you have? I have 14,000. To check, login to Photobucket. Go into account options (somewhere in the top right of the screen), and look under the dashboard. I'm just curious as to how I compare with other people.

Grand total: 0

I used to use imageshack with everything, practically everything I've posted on this forum is from there but then I was forced to used photobucket and found it much faster in logging on and uploading also you can upload three files at a time whereas on imageshack you have to use 'credits'. And you have albums which is great and it just feels more professional.

But then I don't mind, I have two separate websites to choose from in case one or the other fails.

Imageshack has a toolbar. I just click upload, select the files, and wait... Then i can use the links rite away. Also, multiple images can be uploaded simultaneously.

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

You should try it again. Last time I counted was 20 files at once.

As much as that! You see I've been on the main page with my account and at the top there's only three upload fields, so where are the others then?

Total Pictures and Videos: 54

Monthly Hits: 14000

Apparently, it looks more of an estimation than an actual figure.

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

better than you can imagine. These men are called musicians. :D