Sign in to follow this  

how can i do something like this??

Recommended Posts

I would use Dents plugin and make Saturation higher then use some blurs

If you are talking about the very colorful part.

Some quick testing


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

1.Choose two opposing pictures:

2.Enlarge the smallest to match the height of the highiest.

3.Enlarge the canvas to have the both images side to side. Then resize to a sig size...

4.Duplicate the layer. Apply the wave effect R:2000 x:2 y:2. F4 blend mode:Overlay, opacity:120

5.Duplicate the top layer. F4 blend mode:Normal, opacity:255.

6.Select the gradient tool, type linear, transparency mode. Click on the center and drag till you like...

7.USe the Dent effect: General;Sc:40,Am:100,Qy:5 / Stretch;Am:10,An:20

8.Add a new layer. Draw the red border. Flatten and save.


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this