Rate the username of the poster above you!

lloydo

wow !!! i've love rock !!!!! specialy metal !!!!!...

let me guess about you.., I guess that you are a very relax person, that you read a lot, and like symphonic music...

i've give you a 9/10, i like the history of your nick

Thank you. Unfortunately you're mistaken (not entirely though I do like the odd classical piece here and there) but my fave bands range from System of a Down, Disturbed, Bring Me the Horizon, Franz Ferdinand, Funeral For A Friend, Lamb of God, the Zutons all the way to 70s and 80s music :)

So I'm partial to metal and rock myself. However, relaxed yes and I read a bit but not as much as I should though.

BTW, FireFly: 8/10, would have been 9 but the capitalised F in the middle catches my typing out :P

wow !!! i've love rock !!!!! specialy metal !!!!!...

let me guess about you.., I guess that you are a very relax person, that you read a lot, and like symphonic music...

i've give you a 9/10, i like the history of your nick

Thank you. Unfortunately you're mistaken (not entirely though I do like the odd classical piece here and there) but my fave bands range from System of a Down, Disturbed, Bring Me the Horizon, Franz Ferdinand, Funeral For A Friend, Lamb of God, the Zutons all the way to 70s and 80s music :)

So I'm partial to metal and rock myself. However, relaxed yes and I read a bit but not as much as I should though.

BTW, FireFly: 8/10, would have been 9 but the capitalised F in the middle catches my typing out :P

WOW !!!! you like the same music that i like !!....System and disturbed are one of my favorites !! :oops: :oops: :oops: I know the other groups and i like them too

Mailman...i guess a 7/10

Archived