Rate the username of the poster above you!

lloydo

vista?

5/10

I'm not a fan of "?" in user names. Other than that, I would have given "vista" 8/10 and "Vista" 9/10.

I consider the "?" in my username a test to see how many spell my username with/or without the "?".

As for your name, 9/10 - it sounds good when you say it in my opinion (Actually, can I call you BotBait?) :wink:

As for your name, 9/10 - it sounds good when you say it in my opinion (Actually, can I call you BotBait?) :wink:

I am not a target for a robot, so, no.

I am a target for a Lightning Bolt.

As for david.atwell...

9/10 + 1/10 for having the name "david" - 1/10 for using a period instead of a space - 0.5/10 for no capital letters = 8.5/10.

"David Atwell" would have scored 10/10.

BoltBait:

9/10.

The absence of a space puts me teetering on the fence whether to mar against it: 'BoltBait' seems to fit and roll off the tongue and keyboard, despite the grammatical inconsistency; whilst 'Bolt Bait' is grammatically correct, but does not look right.

The story behind it is still witty. It would have been a 7/10 without it.

Not that creative.

6.4/10

Hilarious how everyone thinks im thinking of the building blocks.

In fact, it's so creative, My Xbox live gamertag, and 20 other accounts to popular forums are all lego. I got it from lagos, Nigeria, since im from there, and changed one letter, a > e.

L > 12th letter

E > 5th letter

G > 7th letter

O > 15th letter

Born in December - 12th letter, 12th month.

December 5th - 5th letter, 5.

7th and 15th? add them. 22. subtract from 2003.

December 5th, 1981.

^ My birthday! Hilarious how people say it's not creative. This IS my name. :lol:

Archived