Names

Picc comes from my last name, Piccoletti. (picc-Oh-Let-Ti) and 84 comes from my all time greatest football player when i was like, 10, Randy Moss, when he played for the vikings. Favorite number just grew on me... and i love it... lol

Picc84!

*HOPES TO GOD THATS MY USERNAME*

back in the day (April 2007 actually) I really loved the ye' olde phoenix tutorial on how to make a phoenix similar to T_L. I loved how mine turned out and wanted to share it with everyone. So I joined the forums and for a name, well, the phoenix I just made was fiery and flew... FireFly - I'm happy with it :D

usedHONDA > used Honda

Any questions?

Yes, why? Did you have a used Honda? Are you obsessed/have a fetish with them? Is it your favourite type of Honda? Or just a random thought that crossed your mind when signing up?

Why?

back in the day (April 2007 actually) I really loved the ye' olde phoenix tutorial on how to make a phoenix similar to T_L. I loved how mine turned out and wanted to share it with everyone. So I joined the forums and for a name, well, the phoenix I just made was fiery and flew... FireFly - I'm happy with it :D

Sweet! I inadvertently inspired a tut which inspired a name! :D

GangstaCrab because I am a crustacean who is a known mafioso 8)

jk, I'm sure most people have seen and/or heard the hilarious X-Men dub concerning the juggernaut, but those guys also dubbed a power rangers episode with a lobster who called himself the gangsta crab. Not family friendly in case anyone was wondering

PineappleQc... Well Pineapple comes because I've always played FPS and my *dream* was of making a clan, and I wanted to call it *Fruit Mix*. THen I discovered fruit could also mean gay, and thus i dropped the ideas :-P, however, I kept the name Pineapple, even though I,ve always thought they tasted bad... I also like the abbreviation with which ppl call me: Piney!

Qc is the abbreviation of Quebec, the province I live in, in that big wide thing called *Canada*!

I also used to go under the name Asylium, which I still frequently use for forums, or AsyliumQc. Asylium means Asylum in Norsk, the Norwegian language.

"ZooKey" is a name my father gave me as a baby. My mother picked our legal names and our father gave us names like "Zookey". Good thing the hospital gave mom the paperwork!

Picc comes from my last name, Piccoletti. (picc-Oh-Let-Ti) and 84 comes from my all time greatest football player when i was like, 10, Randy Moss, when he played for the vikings. Favorite number just grew on me... and i love it... lol

Picc84!

*HOPES TO GOD THATS MY USERNAME*

You like the Vikings? I am a Minnesotan and I don't like them. Were you a Minnesotan at one point in time or did you just have a thing for men wearing purple?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived