How Do I Make Watermark Text?

I want to post pics, but with watermark (or faded) text where I can see the image behind the text. I don't want text boxes. How do I perform text watermarks?

He means...

You put the pic that you want to "watermark" into PDN.

Then you create a new "Layer" that goes over the original (don't worry, a new layer is transparent untel you put something on it)

Chose the color what you want the writing to be as your primary color.

Pick your font, and write what you need as your watermark,then drag it to where you want it. (you can also resize the letters if needed)

After that, all you do is open the layer properties, and lower the opacity(lowering it down will cause it to become transparent) to a level that fits your needs for the watermark.

Eather merge the layer down, or flatten the image, and "presto" you're finished.

Edit: Jude is a typo maniac

Juds_Fire_sig.png

100% PDN

It was just teamwork Ash :wink:

I watermarked this background in less than 3 mins using the "dark crystal" font and white primary color. The opacity was changed from default (which is 255) down to 60 to get this "watermark"

Psy_watermark.png

Juds_Fire_sig.png

100% PDN

Hey; thanks to both of you. I figured it out. You'll have to pardon me in that I'm very impressed with this application but I'm a dunce on it. I have figured a few things out, but I assure you that despite reading through these forums and my own experimentation, I'll be posting questions until things just kick in. I really appreciate that everyone is eager to show me how to use this app.

Thanks again! Off to post another Q!