I wish Id never seen paint.net

auntie_biotic

I wish Id never come across this software. I am just starting out in web design but spending too much time messing about with program trying to emualate some of the effects in tutorials and forum. Its so additive!!

If only I had some small skill with graphics. I badly need inspiration for the banner picture for my first project which is for a silk dyer, merchant. Any ideas how I can show all (or at least a spectrum) of the colours of the rainbow to silk effect. As advised on your forum Ive downloaded benneton gif animator but my efforts so far wouldnt make it on blue peter!

All the hard work, the html, css and javascript done but empty space on all pages at top 720 height by 150.

Any ideas from you guys will be appreciated.

Thanks from a jealous wanna be graphic artist.

I wish Id never come across this software. I am just starting out in web design but spending too much time messing about with program trying to emualate some of the effects in tutorials and forum. Its so additive!!

If only I had some small skill with graphics. I badly need inspiration for the banner picture for my first project which is for a silk dyer, merchant. Any ideas how I can show all (or at least a spectrum) of the colours of the rainbow to silk effect. As advised on your forum Ive downloaded benneton gif animator but my efforts so far wouldnt make it on blue peter!

All the hard work, the html, css and javascript done but empty space on all pages at top 720 height by 150.

Any ideas from you guys will be appreciated.

Thanks from a jealous wanna be graphic artist.

How did you manage the bottom left portion of your banner? That effect is lovely

Green red and blue with envy!!!!

How did you manage the bottom left portion of your banner? That effect is lovely

Green red and blue with envy!!!!

I am going to try and mix the effects of the left bottom of your banner (dents) with right bottom on your banner to try to get something that looks like silk. Im never gonna get this finished I know cos now I want to make the colours shift and shimmer in an animation of about 3 seconds.

Love paint net, but hate it coz cant leave it alone.

many many thanx

I am going to try and mix the effects of the left bottom of your banner (dents) with right bottom on your banner to try to get something that looks like silk. Im never gonna get this finished I know cos now I want to make the colours shift and shimmer in an animation of about 3 seconds.

Love paint net, but hate it coz cant leave it alone.

many many thanx