Sign in to follow this  
MadJik

GenTree: Generator of Trees & Branches (YMD:100725)

I already have the latest update for this plugin. Nonetheless, when it is run, even with the default or different settings, the end-product is a very short Y-stump which doesn't grow with different settings. Wonder if its a problem for others too as I don't see too many users posting their creations.

I'll try it if it will help

I already have the latest update for this plugin. Nonetheless, when it is run, even with the default or different settings, the end-product is a very short Y-stump which doesn't grow with different settings. Wonder if its a problem for others too as I don't see too many users posting their creations.

Have you tried?

Put check mark on auto update

Have you tried replacing the random number generator in your computer?

(This is a joke, in case you didn't know.)

(This is a joke, in case you didn't know.)

WOW thats small

OK heres what i got. (added some simple stuff)

th_Funnytreerender.jpg

Do This: Select auto update for the plugin to automatically change the tree when you change a slider, Check box, Ect.

th_treeUI.jpg

Click for larger size**

I thought that's what I said......twice!

*chuckles quietly, because now Ash knows what it's like to be me in real-world

:? I get that in the real world too.... :(

Honestly never heard of the random number generator before! Didn't know I had to alter it in order to use this plugin. Could you let me know the steps to changing the random number generator? Thanks to Ash, BoltBait and others for the help.

Apologies for taking up space - misunderstood the purpose of the auto update for the plugin - thot it served to update the plugin so I checked on the forum and ensured that I had the latest version!

NSB! (Not so bright). Thanks again for helping

Honestly never heard of the random number generator before! Didn't know I had to alter it in order to use this plugin. Could you let me know the steps to changing the random number generator? Thanks to Ash, BoltBait and others for the help.

You know that was a joke right??

No problem :D

EDIT: Actually I give 100% of the credit in your help to Ash...Wait no 90% I want 10% for screenies

I can't really describe the procedure in a message board posting. You'll have to get someone local to explain it to you.

I will tell you this, though, its about as complicated as replacing a muffler berring on a car.

FAKE EDIT: Oh, I see you got it going. Glad to see that you didn't need to replace any hardware!

This my creation Titled: waterwaywardhands...using the GenTree... I think this pluggin is awsome...it is slow, but worth the wait while it is generating with different coordinates. I've even added hands to make the pic more eerie...Let me know what you think of this creation. I posted it in Pictorium, but got no feed back... I figured it was posted in the wrong place..lol Enjoy !

handsinwater.jpg

Images dont work :(

Which images are you referring to? I only see one broken image in the topic out of several...

I wonder what it is that prevents me from seeing some images on these forums, but since I never view the pictorium, it doesn't matter greatly.

Images work fine for me as well. What browser and plug ins have you got? I use Firefox with No Script and sometimes I have to allow websites to show images/videos. It`s a security thing to stop pop ups and intrusive ads.