Suggestion:text rotating

aafuss

You already can, right click on the little movement box to the bottom right of the text and it will rotate.

himstylesigxa8.png

You already can, right click on the little movement box to the bottom right of the text and it will rotate.

himstylesigxa8.png

Um, no.

You have to make a selection around the text first and then you can right-click on the nubs and you will be able to rotate...

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. 😉 -Rick Brewster

Um, no.

You have to make a selection around the text first and then you can right-click on the nubs and you will be able to rotate...

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. 😉 -Rick Brewster

...and you can press shift while right-clicking to rotate at a fixed amount (15 degree increments).

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

...and you can press shift while right-clicking to rotate at a fixed amount (15 degree increments).

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

When inserting and editing text, there should be a option for the rotation of the text in degrees.

You have a lot of nerve asking for enhancement requests when everyone knows that you plan on ripping off the souce code and trying to pass it off as your own.

:roll:

When inserting and editing text, there should be a option for the rotation of the text in degrees.

You have a lot of nerve asking for enhancement requests when everyone knows that you plan on ripping off the souce code and trying to pass it off as your own.

:roll:

Because he keeps asking for the source code and tried to redesign the UI with his program "Babya PhotoPro".

Because he keeps asking for the source code and tried to redesign the UI with his program "Babya PhotoPro".

I don't see why we're allowing him to use the PDN forums or download site...

I would IP ban so fast his head would spin...

Then again, I do see a reason as not to.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"

[ dA Paint.NET Chat :: Yata on dA ]

I don't see why we're allowing him to use the PDN forums or download site...

I would IP ban so fast his head would spin...

Then again, I do see a reason as not to.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"

[ dA Paint.NET Chat :: Yata on dA ]