can I add a gif file to lets say my sig?

Hey guys,my name is Myke,and first thing is this program is awesome,even more so for me cuz I dont like to use pirated software.Heres my question..

I have a nice sig to use on forums,but I would like to make it stand out,can this program add an already made gif to a background such as my sig?If not can someone point me in the right direction,Thanks.

Ive searched forums and I didnt find anything. :cry:

Hey guys,my name is Myke,and first thing is this program is awesome,even more so for me cuz I dont like to use pirated software.Heres my question..

I have a nice sig to use on forums,but I would like to make it stand out,can this program add an already made gif to a background such as my sig?If not can someone point me in the right direction,Thanks.

Ive searched forums and I didnt find anything. :cry:

If the gif is just a picture, open it in pdn, copy it on the clipboard, and paste it on a seperate layer on your sig where it would be the background.

If the gif is an animation, i dont think pdn can do that.

I'm still alive!

If the gif is just a picture, open it in pdn, copy it on the clipboard, and paste it on a seperate layer on your sig where it would be the background.

If the gif is an animation, i dont think pdn can do that.

I'm still alive!

my sig i a gif

created with this program then used unfreeze and uploaded to photobucket.

although should say I'll be changing this one very soon as its against the rules per Bolt Bait and Ricks message

11) Putting images in your signature is fine, however, annoying, blinking, or especially inappropriate images will be removed (also refer to #10)

sorry fellows forgot that one.

OMA

my sig i a gif

created with this program then used unfreeze and uploaded to photobucket.

although should say I'll be changing this one very soon as its against the rules per Bolt Bait and Ricks message

11) Putting images in your signature is fine, however, annoying, blinking, or especially inappropriate images will be removed (also refer to #10)

sorry fellows forgot that one.

OMA