Help me choose! <=O

I do a lot of photo manipulations for my friends and my sister decided she wanted one too. So, she gave let me go through her myspace and choose which one I wanted to manipulate. I went decided to do the antiquing process, (with some minor alterations) and made two different variations. So what I want to ask the PDN community is which one looks better.

With oil painting effect:

untitledfy5.png

Without:

untitled17zj4.png

dins2it.png

I do a lot of photo manipulations for my friends and my sister decided she wanted one too. So, she gave let me go through her myspace and choose which one I wanted to manipulate. I went decided to do the antiquing process, (with some minor alterations) and made two different variations. So what I want to ask the PDN community is which one looks better.

With oil painting effect:

untitledfy5.png

Without:

untitled17zj4.png

dins2it.png

Oh, I see more people are using the Antiquing tutorial. And a good job, too. The one without the oil painting is better in my opinion. <_<

I guess this means I can't procrastinate on adding the update to the tutorial anymore. Sorry!

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

Oh, I see more people are using the Antiquing tutorial. And a good job, too. The one without the oil painting is better in my opinion. <_<

I guess this means I can't procrastinate on adding the update to the tutorial anymore. Sorry!

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

Picc its his sister, read :D

anyways, without, no offense to your sister but with it highlight the stuff on her noes, whether it be freckles or small pimples I dunno, nor care for that matter.

EDIT: Oh, and maybe try changing the frame from olive to brown...

knight.jpg

Site: RIP =(

anyways, without, no offense to your sister but with it highlight the stuff on her noes, whether it be freckles or small pimples I dunno, nor care for that matter.

knight.jpg

Those are freckles and she's very fond of them, so I really don't think she'll mind them being a bit more visible ;)

dins2it.png

Those are freckles and she's very fond of them, so I really don't think she'll mind them being a bit more visible ;)

dins2it.png

alright, I was thinking they were pimples(sorry :oops: ) in that case, go with the oil painting one, but I still stand on my suggestion of changing the frame colour, maybe something brighter?

knight.jpg

alright, I was thinking they were pimples(sorry :oops: ) in that case, go with the oil painting one, but I still stand on my suggestion of changing the frame colour, maybe something brighter?

knight.jpg