I'm baaack! *forum users scream in horror*

!!! The_Lionhearted!? You should be banned for that! Posting on-topic? I'm ashamed of you! :P

What can I say...I'm a rebel. ;)

And on topic...I visited Niagara Falls two years ago (during the night no less!) and it was pretty cool...they had lights and stuff trained on it...

(Actually, would that be on topic? I guess the "topic" is uH coming back, but the conversation has digressed...oh well, I suppose I will probably lose some sleep over it but I'll be back up to normal in a day or two...)

Yes, you are ontopic, and yes, I am offtopic, unless the topic is you being offtopic, or is it ontopic? Whatever.

Didn't Wal-Mart's sales go down anyway because of gun ammunition being banned from being sold from it?

That would make sense to me. But in NY? Ah, gangs.

!!! The_Lionhearted!? You should be banned for that! Posting on-topic? I'm ashamed of you! :P

What can I say...I'm a rebel. ;)

And on topic...I visited Niagara Falls two years ago (during the night no less!) and it was pretty cool...they had lights and stuff trained on it...

(Actually, would that be on topic? I guess the "topic" is uH coming back, but the conversation has digressed...oh well, I suppose I will probably lose some sleep over it but I'll be back up to normal in a day or two...)

When I was 4, I thought that the Candian Government poured tons of dye in there. Little did I know it was lights....

tagflowsig.png

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

I am a disco dancer. +_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

You want usedHONDA, well you can't handle the usedHONDA!

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

You want usedHONDA, well you can't handle the usedHONDA!

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

"Forum domination. The same old dream. Our asylums are full of people who think they're usedHONDA. Or Rick." :D

"Forum domination. The same old dream. Our asylums are full of people who think they're usedHONDA. Or Rick." :D