Sign in to follow this  
moc426

Align Object Plugin - Updated 06/17/2007

Please help me.

Trying to download Align Object Plugin

After clicking on download dll and getting "There is a problem with this website's security certificate" I am directed to "Parallels Infrastructure Manager" and asking me for a Username & Password.

How can I download this plugin?

Please help me.

Trying to download Align Object Plugin

After clicking on download dll and getting "There is a problem with this website's security certificate" I am directed to "Parallels Infrastructure Manager" and asking me for a Username & Password.

How can I download this plugin?

I too have the exact same problem and would appreciate it if someone could help.

Many thanks.

Hello everybody ... :D

I tried just right now this dowload link, without any problem .... :)

Can you post the link here Patarien as it's been snipped previously and the link in the OP still doesn't work.

Thanks.

I just used the link in the plugin section and it downloaded just fine. I use IE8 for downloads and never seem to run across these problems.

ciao OMA

I see many people have had issues dowloading this excellent plugin. I use it all the time and it saves me a great deal of effort. I am attaching it here from my own library.

I hope this does not break any rules or anything, if it does, please accept my apologies in advance as I do not intend to break rules, just trying to help folks out.

EDIT: It does not seem to have attached to the posting. Sorry Folks, I tried.

Great idea Simon, but the Source Download site also presents users with an expired security certificate warning so users are no better off.

I'm working on this....,

At the risk of sounding like an idiot, how do you use this with PDN? I just got this program and it is much more complex than other photo editing programs I've used. Thanks in advance.

It took me a little while to figure out how to get the align object plugin to do anything.

My problem was that I have been working on images created by cropping-to-selection within scanned images of some 5 x 7 cards. The resulting canvases had content throughout, even though I was not thinking of the white areas as content.

Only when I used an eraser to create pixel-free borders around a trial image did the align object plugin have something it could work with. It then exhibited the behavior for which everyone has been expressing appreciation.

If the author thinking about possible enhancements, one candidate might be something like

MessageBox.Show

( "non-blank pixels reach edge(s) of canvas so movement is limited" );

when a user requests movement that is not possible.

I finally got it downloaded, but it's messed up majorly. I mean, you can't barely see any of the buttons in the window, and they just make it weird. I would show pic, but I don't know how.

I got the same problem as you. But the problem went away when I deleted the original alignplugin.dll and replaced it with the one that was in the .zip file. Now, it works perfectly, and I reckon that it is almost as essential as BoltBait's Pack or Pyrochild's Plugins.

This is really a great plugin, but is it possible by any chance to correct the middle (center) option? Because it actually shifts the object one pixel to the right and one pixel down from the center, that's true also for top middle, bottom middle, left middle and right middle, I know it isn't noticeable, but with small canvases it shows clearly and you can correct that manually, but for multiply uses in one project it is really a problem (like what happened with me when I was trying to do a tutorial using this plugin), please don't remove this plugin if it is a bug or anything else, because it is so useful.