New member with a Tut request

Just wanted to say hi and mention how totally mind blowing the tutorials are. I can tell I'm going to be losing a lot of sleep on account of finding you guys...lol

Looking forward to trying some of the techniques. You people really are good and you have a very helpful community from what I have seen.

Question/Request:

Could someone post a tut on making a package for an ebook. I would like to be able to make my own. You see these things all over the net, they look like a cereal box with graphics and text, complete with shadow and reflection, and I always wondered how they did them. From the quality of the work I've seen here, it should be no problem, other than putting in a form that this noob can understand.

Thanks

Paint like no ones watching

Stew

http://paintdotnet.12.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=3305

That should help you make the box bit, then you'll need something like the Wet floor reflection plugin to get the desired reflection.

Hope that helps.

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

better than you can imagine. These men are called musicians. :D

Congratulations - you're my first reply to my first post. Thank you for the link. I look forward to trying it out.

Not sure about the Wet Floor code though. That is bit of a stretch for me.

Appreciate the reply and Nice Work to Buzzkill!

Paint like no ones watching

Stew

The wet floor thing is really easy to use & install. To install it all you need to do is put the file you download into your paint.net effects folder(make sure PDN isn't running at the time). Then Start up Paint.net then load up or make the image & play with the parameters of the effect until it looks good.

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

better than you can imagine. These men are called musicians. :D