How to Install Plugins ×

Grid Maker Plugin

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
15 minutes ago, ToastedToas15 said:

My computer is saying that the file isn't secure and could be tampered with and to find an alternate download.

Your web browser is simply telling you that MadJik's website does not use HTTPS, and therefore the connection does not use encryption.

This is why the warning uses the word "Potential";  It's possible someone (like your ISP) could tamper with the unencrypted connection, but it's extremely unlikely.

(September 25th, 2023)  Sorry about any broken images in my posts. I am aware of the issue.

bp-sig.png
My Gallery  |  My Plugin Pack

Layman's Guide to CodeLab

1 minute ago, toe_head2001 said:

Your web browser is simply telling you that MadJik's website does not use HTTPS, and therefore the connection does not use encryption.

This is why the warning uses the word "Potential";  It's possible someone (like your ISP) could tamper with the unencrypted connection, but it's extremely unlikely.

Thank you. I am not very computer literate, sorry.

• 3 months later...

Is there a way to make this grid stationary? Like if I skew an image, the grid moves along with it. I want the grid to stay put.

If not, is there any other grid plugin that can do this?

EDIT... Never mind, I just realized after posting this that I can put the grid on a separate layer.

Edited by Fizbin69
  • Hooray 1

• 3 months later...

It seem that every time I try to download it, chrome keeps opening a tab, then closing it, without downloading. Is there steps that I'm missing? Even if I try to open link in a new tab, it still auto-closes. I don't think it has anything to do with my firewall either because I closed it an it still wouldn't download. Help would be very appreciated.

-EDIT: I finally got it to work, just used Microsoft Edge

Edited by Calment
I want to delete this but I can't

4 minutes ago, Calment said:

every time I try to download it, chrome keeps opening a tab, then closing it, without downloading

Some web browsers block downloads from unencrypted (HTTP) connections.

Either change the configuration of your web browser, or download the file with a different browser.

(September 25th, 2023)  Sorry about any broken images in my posts. I am aware of the issue.

bp-sig.png
My Gallery  |  My Plugin Pack

Layman's Guide to CodeLab

• 2 months later...
38 minutes ago, kdmccall said:

How do I start the grid maker once I install your DLL

The plugin is located in the Effects > Render menu.

PdnSig.png

Plugin Pack | PSFilterPdn | Content Aware Fill | G'MICPaint Shop Pro Filetype | RAW Filetype | WebP Filetype

The small increase in performance you get coding in C++ over C# is hardly enough to offset the headache of coding in the C++ language. ~BoltBait