Todays theme: chicken

Every day I can, I will change the title and the post to the theme of the day. Todays will be one thing, tomorrow, a different, each having some random reason why todays theme is that.

Today is chicken day because my mom made chicken salad for a party we're going to tonight.

Happy chicken day!

dragonfly-1.png

Do not click!

Time flies when you're eating a donut.

My dA

I've seen many threads both get closed and deleted.

BTW, I've tried to do this random thing with avatars- twice a week I post some random picture. One time it was a pair of scissors. The next was a frog. Then it was a cuprostibite (a rock). Then it was some company logo (found on accident). Then I decided to actually make an avatar and the tradition stopped.

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

why are you using duct tape to remove your wart when you can just PdN it off? :D

Because, as stated many times in the You know you're addicted to PDN when... thread, you don't get a PDN interface in the real world. :wink:

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype