Jump to content

Colorizing effect?

Recommended Posts

I was wondering if Paintnet had a recolor option. I'm not sure how to explain it. Another paint program I have has an option it calls Colorizing effects brush. You pick a color and using the paint brush you can change the colors on an area of a picture well keeping the light and dark areas intake.

For example: I used the colorize effects brush with red and then blue color selected on this picture.


Is there a way to do something similar with Paintnet?

Sorry if this is a really basic question, I'm new to this program.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

i got this:saturationtest.png

by 1)duplicating the layer :DuplicateLayer:

2)using the rectangle tool :RectangleTool: and changing the setting to "draw filled shape" :ShapeInterior: and draw the rectangles at the color/sizes u want on the top layer

3)set the top layers properties :Properties: to overlay

4)flatten and save!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...