Jump to content

where's the blur tool??

Recommended Posts

There isn't exactly a blur "tool" but there is a way to do it. If you want to blur just the edges, you have to download the "Feather" plug-in. Then you have to go to Effects>Blurs>Feather and there you have it.

Get the plug-in here: http://paintdotnet.12.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=2498

Er, I think he know that there's an effect for it. He just wants the tool.

Paint.NET won't be getting that feature for a while.

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...