Sign in to follow this  
jake2k

Post your transportation!

We were just making fun of the honda, you were not supposed to burn or sell your car....

My car is on fire right now. :lol: It's really funny.
:shock:

I was once driving a car that caught on fire.

I got out and pushed it out of the road and into the parking lot of a business. The business owner was nice enough to call the fire department who came promptly and put it out.

The business owner was surprisingly angry at me. I think it had something to do with the fact that he owned a gas station...

I got out and pushed it out of the road and into the parking lot of a business. The business owner was nice enough to call the fire department who came promptly and put it out.

The business owner was surprisingly angry at me. I think it had something to do with the fact that he owned a gas station...

Maybe he just didn't like your car........ :roll:

lol how nice of you, every customer he had left, and every potential customer passing by PASSED.

:lol: That has me rolling! Lol!

Yup. True story.

FYI, if you smell gas before you get into your car, stop and investigate it. There's probably a good reason for that smell.

In my case, the fuel line sprang a leak and was pumping gas onto the manifold.

Something like that happened to my Dad. He smelled gas before he got in his car, and investigated. Turned out the gas line had sprung a leak somewhere. The Firefighters had to come check it out before towing it away.

That's my tuned version of the AURA. Here's the real thing:

desktop4_800.jpg

I believe it was made to replace the Pontiac G6 when the G8 comes out or the current G6 gets a makeover.

I also found out that it has the same engine as the Sky RD/Soltice GXP/HHR/G6 V6/Malibu.

That's my tuned version of the AURA. Here's the real thing:

desktop4_800.jpg

I believe it was made to replace the Pontiac G6 when the G8 comes out or the current G6 gets a makeover.

I also found out that it has the same engine as the Sky RD/Soltice GXP/HHR/G6 V6/Malibu.

to cmd DO NOT GET A FORD GT especially an older version sucky mileage and on an older version theres a roof on the door so if ur tall its hard to get in

to cmd DO NOT GET A FORD GT especially an older version sucky mileage and on an older version theres a roof on the door so if ur tall its hard to get in