Sign in to follow this  
jake2k

Post your transportation!

I have a '98 Pontiac Sunfire, with rear spoiler, power sunroof, and dual exhaust. I'm not a grease monkey, so I can't tell you much more; it gets 30 mpg,

@pyrochild: lmao! You should invest in a longboard, there so nice for cruisin. You'd prob cut your travel time in half with one.

longboard wouldnt help most of the time, especially going to school. The way there is all uphill, so getting there wouldnt be much faster at all, but getting home would be! but it really doesnt matter what time i get home...

I wonder what Rick drives.... :D

2004 BMW 325i Sedan

484bmwE46.jpg

I bought it brand new when my dumpy '90 Mazda MX6 kept screaming for repairs. I'm getting almost 21 MPG.

05 Mazda 3 GT almost 40,000 miles... purchased brand new... average 30 city, 34hwy.

See, I had the reverse experience from Rick, I had a Mercedes Benz 300E, but after almost $12,000 in repairs I sold the car. I cannot stand german cars right now... lol!

'94 Infiniti J30. What a nice car... Sweet rebuilt V6, all-leather interior, and a Bose sound system! And I got it all for $4200.

j30car.gif

Oh yeah this baby rocks! I don't have to buy gas for it!

0008787656746_215X215.jpg

That's my only transportation if I wanna go somewhere myself...

I get 18MPG in my Grand Prix and 24 in a 2000 Neon I'm trying to get rid of (my sister had to leave it when she moved to Australia and now I need to sell it for her).

She told me to put it up for around $5400. I haven't done anything yet because she'll be coming back to Florida in a month (Australian law). It's in a pretty okay condition. New headlights and front bumper (slightly off color). She's thinking about putting it on ebay because she has an 8MP camera and Photoshop (clone stamp and blurring :P).

Mine is 2006 VW Passat - same color as below. Does about 24 mpg.

06.vw.passat.act-r34.500.jpg

Is that your house? That looks like a mansion behind the car.

Vehicle18.jpg

Toyota Highlander Hybrid

It seats 7, has 4WD, and gets ~30MPG. I bought it new (with all the options) for ~$45K.

I will be buying another one, for my wife, shortly.

[/img]

Looks like I'm gonna get an award for oldest daily driver. 8)

DartCollage.png

It's a '74 Dodge Dart. Been driving it about 4-5 years now. I've done all the work on it myself including rebuilding the engine(225ci slant six), converting to 2bbl Holley carburator, bucket seats, new carpet, etc., etc......Have much more planned once I get the money. (paint, reupholster, new gauges...)

Oh my gosh we looked at some of these at the dealership while I was getting a headlight replaced...

There was a brand new 2008 BMW 535xi there and it just screamed at you with its awesomeness. Those things are incredibly, incredibly gorgeous. The price? Just two nights of fine dining past $60,000 U.S. :shock:

e60_overview.jpg

Oh and there was an M6 with bird poop on it too. *cries*

man, you really like your BMW's haha

Well, he has just cause. That's one fine looking machine right there.

All I have to do is go to Germany, get a BMW, and take it for a drive around Nürburgring Nordschleife... For the rest of my nordsch-life.

Then I'd be happy. :D