directions to a certain tut please

oma

ok I've done the search thing but can't seem to find what I know I've seen on this site.

directions on how to use the tube plugin to make a sphere with a portion cut out. there was a small penguin inserted into the cut out portion.

would like to try this for my new avator.

if anyone knows what that tut was named I'd appreciate hearing from you.

thanks

OMA

I found it:

holloworb2.png

I've been working on putting objects in hollow-ish orbs, still don't know if its coming out right.

btw, here is the link to the photoshop tut its based on. Thanks, Madjik for the link. Also other orb tut links here

•♪♫♫♪•

FoolsBlood.png

|- The Rules -|- çobblestones -|- CaMo -|- MeTaL -|

╠═╧╨»Φ«╨╤═╣

I find it to be a much better name.

EDIT: 2000th post, yay!

EDIT: :oops:

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

well I finally made the new avatar and loaded it up but its not near as well done as the little penguin fellow by GangstaCrab but my skillsa re improving will work on a new one again and try to get a better glass looking sphere. mine's looking a bit like a bubble. not glass and I note that my little ledge where my cube sits needs to be tilted back a bit. too much is showing.

thanks to all who helped me out

OMA