Color Palette appearing on desktop

Yata

Well I find this hilarious, but the way I recreated it was when paint net was loading, I minimized the window and it was stuck there. It doesn't happen every time I open PdN, but has happened multiple times. It doesn't hurt anything, but a bug none the less.

th_2007-05-12_151955.png

Excuse my taste of music :P

And no, I didn't crop out the palette and stick it on a pic of my desktop :P

Thank you.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"

[ dA Paint.NET Chat :: Yata on dA ]

You're working on a 800x600 screen?

No. Way. I've just seen Bob. And... *poof!*—just like that—he disappears into the mist again. ~Helio

oh no! it's a sign! rick is gimp-ifying pdn! noooooooooooo!

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

It's just really difficult to work on such a small screen (at least for me).

Rick recommend at least 1024x768 since 2.5 I think.

No. Way. I've just seen Bob. And... *poof!*—just like that—he disappears into the mist again. ~Helio

It's what the computer has been set on since the day I got it. I have eyesight problems so the other ones seem to be troublesome. I'll try what you suggested though.

Edit:

Yes, that hurts my eyes and right now I don't feel like configuring everything to a larger font.

Any feedback on the bug, Rick?

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"

screen resolution shouldn't cause the color palette to detach from the main window though, unless you have some reallllllllly weird code in there, rick.

xZYt6wl.png

screen resolution shouldn't cause the color palette to detach from the main window though, unless you have some reallllllllly weird code in there, rick.

I don't think that's what Bob was saying, he was just pointing out that it was a small resolution. Which I will be keeping due to my eyesight.

Yata,

was in response to

1024x768 is the minimum requirement, true.

Continuing to debate screen resolutions is hardly relevant to this thread anyway.

xZYt6wl.png

Any feedback on the bug, Rick?

I doubt there's any bug -- the owned window is supposed to get minimized with its parent window. There's nothing special in the code that would even allow for this to happen, so it's probably just a random, freak occurrence specific to your system. This is further reinforced by the fact I've never ever had anyone else report something like this.

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg