Getting Web Traffic

I'm beginning my quest for a PR4 Blog. My blog is new, but will be getting lots of great things on it. Its more of a personal blog, but I talk about things that you'd be intrested in too...

What I dont understand to much, is getting your PR up. I realise I have to submitt it to as many search engines as I can, but being a blog, what can I do to make this go up? My goal is PR 5 by mid-summer...

You have to get links. The best is to get links from influent people with a good PR. Example: Scoble, Lifeacker, Mass Media websites..

So write really interesting content, so people will link to you.

Useful Reads:

http://www.modernlifeisrubbish.co.uk/ar ... ths-in-seo

http://www.modernlifeisrubbish.co.uk/ar ... th-my-blog

See Google Blogoscoped and WebMaster World too, it's two famous Search Engine Optimization sites.

Another tip: Write a lot. Really.

No. Way. I've just seen Bob. And... *poof!*—just like that—he disappears into the mist again. ~Helio

Thanks bob, and Yes, I do write quite abit, I write 1-2 times aday. And probally more. Because of the great things I find on the intrenet everyday.

Thanks for these tips! I'm reading the links now!

• 3 weeks later...
You have to get links. The best is to get links from influent people with a good PR. Example: Scoble, Lifeacker, Mass Media websites..

Yes, there are lots of way to get quality back links. Aside fron higher PR, it also gets you traffic for your blog.

Generate income with excellent content writing.

Yes, there are lots of way to get quality back links. Aside fron higher PR, it also gets you traffic for your blog.

Generate income with excellent content writing.