Help, need ice/snow tutorial

livewrong811

:?: I need a tutorial on how to animate snow falling, or maybe how to make icicles hang from a title. I need it for the title of my website, vigneaux.org/adam, during the winter.

Seriously, he's right. Post this in the General/Questions place or search for it. Don't risk getting banned

siggy-1.png

ya, I kinda never read the rles, terms of agreement, or announcements.. Bad habit, but saves me a heck of a lot of time.

You sign up at places without reading TOS first? What if you had to sign up and in the TOS, it specifically said your email will be given out to spyware companies upon registering with us. You should read first. :|

Very bad choice.

I had to take a course about "Informational Text", you have to read about 5 of those accursed things on a daily basis and analyze them. It's very important to read TOS and End User License Agreements. Even if they are min numbing boring. Like some clearly say "This program's developer is not responsible for any spyware released into your operating system."

But yes, the course was terrible :( :?

This dose need to be moved to GD though.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"

[ dA Paint.NET Chat :: Yata on dA ]

BoltBait is online right now...

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

true.. I did read the paint.net rules, like the ones wit: No l33t speek, and no stoopid post names, and.. Some other stuff that wuz boring. I'm not stoopid enough too do that without knowing it's against the rules, anyways.

Try using the edit button next time.

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

true.. I did read the paint.net rules, like the ones wit: No l33t speek, and no stoopid post names, and.. Some other stuff that wuz boring. I'm not stoopid enough too do that without knowing it's against the rules, anyways.

I guess you missed the one about maximum size of graphical signatures. :roll:

Go into Paint.NET

Edit- Select all

Use the numbs to resize it, you can see how large it is at the bottom of the screen.

Also, hold shift while your resizing it.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"

[ dA Paint.NET Chat :: Yata on dA ]