Sign in to follow this  
jake2k

Show Yourself!

Nice try mike, but we've had the cat the past 2 years. hahhaha

@dark: Long hair is annnnnnnoying.

Amen. Especially when you play sports that require a lot of turning around and sudden movements. Then when you sweat, it bounces and slaps against your head and stings.

:lol::lol: where's all the pictures? you guys shy of the camera or something. I need to know who I'm talking to on the forum.

:wink:

not at all Simon my picture is in my gallery header, It's been on my Christmas message and I remember posting my Rose colored glasses .... LOL! I don't remember a picture of you floating around here. so lets have it.

:lol::lol: Simon you are telling me you are shy! I can't beleive it. fess up you just have movie star looks and don't want to show us all up. :wink: get yourself a nice portrait done at wallymart or sears. they can do wonders with airbrushing. :wink:

I know I'm not a big poster, but still. I took this just now & edited it. And yes, I have the pivot stickfigures... I got really bored. Excuse the lazy look, its sunday and I don't do jack on Sundays.

29723_8909e3068edf7e50932ad382808d1086

Is it me or is everyone here like, 12 or 30, but no one in between... :/

Why do you girls always have to do this 'reversed' victory sign, I mean, literally every girl does that :D

I was doin a peace sign....

Is it me or is everyone here like, 12 or 30, but no one in between... :/

No, I'm 18. :P

Why do you girls always have to do this 'reversed' victory sign, I mean, literally every girl does that :D

Actually it's a gang sign.

:lol: just kidding. it's a peace sign. :D

I find it corny and dumb to do peace signs. This isn't the 70s, that's when people could do it. Now you should do gang signs ot flip the camera person off. :wink:

I find it corny and dumb to do peace signs. This isn't the 70s, that's when people could do it. Now you should do gang signs ot flip the camera person off. :wink:

:lol:

At our local mall, we have this Japanese photo booth area where you can take overexposed, ridiculously small group photos (for a price of $6) and decorate them as you wish. You should see the outcomes. four or five people in a photo, two hands each, two fingers each hand. EVERYONE.

Less Talk, More Photos!

If you want to chat, take it to the Off Topic thread.