@Yata: You weren't a part of the forum when aatwo actually had images. His avatar was based on this. He also did one of our members as a zombie :P

Unfortunately, all of the information on his server got accidentally deleted and he lost his website and hundreds of images and drawings :cry:

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

...aatwo...His avatar was based on this.

Didn't aatwo already yell at you for assuming that that is what he based Super Jesus Extreme* on?

*I'm not sure if that is right...

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. ;) -Rick Brewster

@Yata: You weren't a part of the forum when aatwo actually had images. His avatar was based on this. He also did one of our members as a zombie :P

Unfortunately, all of the information on his server got accidentally deleted and he lost his website and hundreds of images and drawings :cry:

All is not lost!

He has some stuff here: http://aatwo.deviantart.com/gallery/

Click to play:
j.pngs.pngd.pnga.pngp.png
Download: BoltBait's Plugin Pack | CodeLab | and how about a Computer Dominos Game

Yes, I know I'm late... it took a while finding the picture:

th_me.png

It's from the beginning of the school year, used for a project in comp tech. I look about 10x different now.

1. Person taking it made me sideways.

2. Person taking it made it so dark it looked like the lights were out, I had to change it in pdn.

3. Yes, the comp tech classroom is messy and chaotic.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"

[ dA Paint.NET Chat :: Yata on dA ]

Wow... looks like a taxidermist's.... :lol:

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

I'm so fly...

lol

picc84 = legend

I gotta get a new graphics tablet so I can start drawing people again. Couple of weeks ago I tripped on some upturned carpet and dropped a box full of barbell weights on my old one. It didn't exactly pull through.

Thats the second tablet I've accidentally destroyed within the last few months :roll:

Man I hate Puberty...

I completely agree with you, and it's our Y11* prom this coming Wednesday as well.

The monstrosity that is me:

dsc00051xj1.jpg

I'd just woken up which explains my hair and my depressive look.

*I don't know what your equivalent 'grade' would be, but I'm 16 so you can guess from that :).