@Yata: You weren't a part of the forum when aatwo actually had images. His avatar was based on this. He also did one of our members as a zombie :P

Unfortunately, all of the information on his server got accidentally deleted and he lost his website and hundreds of images and drawings :cry:

@Yata: You weren't a part of the forum when aatwo actually had images. His avatar was based on this. He also did one of our members as a zombie :P

Unfortunately, all of the information on his server got accidentally deleted and he lost his website and hundreds of images and drawings :cry:

All is not lost!

He has some stuff here: http://aatwo.deviantart.com/gallery/

Yes, I know I'm late... it took a while finding the picture:

th_me.png

It's from the beginning of the school year, used for a project in comp tech. I look about 10x different now.

1. Person taking it made me sideways.

2. Person taking it made it so dark it looked like the lights were out, I had to change it in pdn.

3. Yes, the comp tech classroom is messy and chaotic.

I'm so fly...

lol

picc84 = legend

I gotta get a new graphics tablet so I can start drawing people again. Couple of weeks ago I tripped on some upturned carpet and dropped a box full of barbell weights on my old one. It didn't exactly pull through.

Thats the second tablet I've accidentally destroyed within the last few months :roll:

Man I hate Puberty...

I completely agree with you, and it's our Y11* prom this coming Wednesday as well.

The monstrosity that is me:

dsc00051xj1.jpg

I'd just woken up which explains my hair and my depressive look.

*I don't know what your equivalent 'grade' would be, but I'm 16 so you can guess from that :).