Show Yourself!

It is quite intriguing, isn't it? :)

Edit: CMD? Hmm...

file.php?avatar=8_1189712295.png

th_dcomp1.jpg

:shock:

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

you could use some reduce noise on that pic :)

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, guys!

I'm planning on posting a picture tomorrow! I would have done it earlier, but every time I came downstairs with my camera I kept forgetting the USB cable and I didn't feel like going back upstairs. :D

Was planning on posting it like two weeks ago because I got some pics on my computer, but them it got a virus and every thing got erased in repairs.

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

ya lets see it

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

ya lets see it

I'm going to post it at 5:00.

Did you post your yet?

viewtopic.php?p=134554#p134554

Ha ha! I remember that! :D

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

*stops posting*

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

@Shocky-I sure am... It's 5:57, for me, right now. In Massachusetts, that is.

So, for my picture... I had a friend over, ACIM, (he doesn't have an account here, the loser) and we took pictures of each other, edited the face out, and put it onto people. Mine was onto superman, and his was onto a certain Disney actress that recently got a nose job (Ashley Tisdale).

Umm... I don't want to upload it to PhotoBucket, so I'll just attach it. *Opens image, flattens, selects all, undoes everything, opens Paint, pastes, saves as JPEG, attaches*

5658_50c691cd5c24b9cad505c70b5ffc5618

Oh darn I completely lost track of time. :D

I was doing homework on The Internet Vs. The Library. :P

Here is my picture!!!!:

real_shocky.png

I'm going to post another one later. :wink: