Sign in to follow this  
jake2k

Show Yourself!

Another of m'self:

th_me.png

That's....you...? :shock:

99.9% of the people on this forum I imagined looking a lot different. Especially CMD. For whatever reason I thought he looked like the guy in his avatar :D

@classic members of 06?-07: Holy ! Picc84 is still alive and kickin! Damn, he's fly too!!!

l_7f215abc32b33ad14dd98b7b78e4dd56.jpg

and... SKIING! My only hobby!

l_8eef9b452b29af781c8e7b2c7ad41f8e.jpg

Hey, guys!

I'm planning on posting a picture tomorrow! I would have done it earlier, but every time I came downstairs with my camera I kept forgetting the USB cable and I didn't feel like going back upstairs. :D

Was planning on posting it like two weeks ago because I got some pics on my computer, but them it got a virus and every thing got erased in repairs.

@Shocky-I sure am... It's 5:57, for me, right now. In Massachusetts, that is.

So, for my picture... I had a friend over, ACIM, (he doesn't have an account here, the loser) and we took pictures of each other, edited the face out, and put it onto people. Mine was onto superman, and his was onto a certain Disney actress that recently got a nose job (Ashley Tisdale).

Umm... I don't want to upload it to PhotoBucket, so I'll just attach it. *Opens image, flattens, selects all, undoes everything, opens Paint, pastes, saves as JPEG, attaches*

5658_50c691cd5c24b9cad505c70b5ffc5618

Oh darn I completely lost track of time. :D

I was doing homework on The Internet Vs. The Library. :P

Here is my picture!!!!:

real_shocky.png

I'm going to post another one later. :wink: