Sign in to follow this  
jake2k

Show Yourself!

Nice use of reflection!

Thanks!

What other effects did you use? I think your picture is wonderful.

I had used a self portrait of me in the mirror. I wish I was that good! But i did use soften effect, the ink sketch effect, and the water effect.

What other effects did you use? I think your picture is wonderful.

I had used a self portrait of me in the mirror. I wish I was that good! But i did use soften effect, the ink sketch effect, and the water effect.

Heh. Cool. You used two effects that I wrote. :D

I had a feelin' ;)

Nice job, too!

@ Lionhearted - :shock: ... Big difference... But smiling isn't the enemy! [looks at own picture] ... oh... nevermind that statement.

With that said, I've decided to post the unedited version of my avatar/signature picture. Hopefully now people will be able to tell that it took a little more effort than Ctrl + Shift + P to do. >_>

Click it... You know you wanna! >_>

And this one is me being 'scary'. Rawr.

My nose is like... crooked.

It's like Clark Kent and Superman :shock:

People keep saying that! :D

And yes, barkbark...I did meet a girl... 8) but the contacts had been on the agenda for a while. :)

Mucho thanks go out to Paint.NET's red eye tool. ;)

Wait a minute... I thought you were the Clark Kent/Superman comparison... Fine. If you don't like it, I'm happy to trade. :P

En garde!

t_lh2.png

remix.png

Wait a minute... I thought you were the Clark Kent/Superman comparison... Fine. If you don't like it, I'm happy to trade. :P

En garde!

th_t_lh2.png

th_remix.png

I think I laughed so hard...milk came out of my nose...and landed on my upper lip. ;)

I guess I figured in PDN, you're more of a Superman than I. Very nicely done! :)

When I was your age, there WAS no PdN. All we had was MSPaint, and we were grateful! If we wanted a photo edited, we had to PAY! When we went to school, we had to trudge thirty miles in the snow year-round, uphill both ways! Whippersnappers...

BUT back in MY day this was way too true :lol: !!

Hey, it is nice putting faces to my mentors, no matter how old you are, (or how very, very much younger) 8) .

Here's mine, :oops: (from when I was playing with the rose tutorial):

me.jpg

I think I laughed so hard...milk came out of my nose...and landed on my upper lip. ;)

I guess I figured in PDN, you're more of a Superman than I. Very nicely done! :)

Come, come. You have never failed to raise my eye brows with one of your creations (in a good way :P ), and bring a smile to my face with your wit. :)

No one is more a Superman in PDN than the other. In fact, let's forget Superman altogether...

All I can say is, let's hit the town! :D

city-slickers.png

Yeah, okay. That's enough. ;)

Although, those are really quite fun... Maybe others shall fall victim... :twisted:

Edit: Not to forget, very well done! Those are quite humorous, and excellently manipulated! :)