Sign in to follow this  
jake2k

Show Yourself!

[digs]

Here I am! This is sort of an old photo though.

This video is the most recent image of that thing you know as Wither. >_>

(As well as about half of the other videos on my youtube account in which I'm wearing the same shirt. :P)

While we're partially on the subject, anyone care to comment those? A PM will suffice. :mrgreen:

Jerkfight could totally beat me to death... ... I can do handstands though, that's gotta count for something, right?

And I like your shirt too, mistress-gaia. It looks kinda shiny. Makes me want one kinda like it. >_>

Jerkfight could totally beat me to death... ... I can do handstands though, that's gotta count for something, right?

And I like your shirt too, mistress-gaia. It looks kinda shiny. Makes me want one kinda like it. >_>

Lol, my little laugh of the day

And then the director said "EXTREME Closeup!"

It's sort of neat looking at what the people on the other side of the computer screen looks like. :shock:

Yeah...I was tired. Tried to sleep on a girls shoulders at 02:00 AM (I have learned AM and PM! YEAH! :D) but couldn't (that is ironic...my name translated means Shoulder[Axel in Swedish]) ...then I slept from 04.00 to 09.00 AM.

Then time to leave the house we slept in. I had nothing better to do when we walked to the train so I took a pic of myself with my phone. :D That is why my face is so close to the camera. :)