Picture Add On Game!

nice change up SABrown , although it might be a bit hard for some of the novices to follow with so many layers and alternate modes.

here is a quick change up from your image.

add a transparent layer on that layer render a mandlebrot settings are factor 1 zoom 10 angle -131.82 set blend mode on that layer to negative and then merge together.

done

20320666rd5.png

outside drawings are not allowed SABrown, as others need exact coordinates and hex values to duplicate your image. what you do should always be achievable by everyone using your description and the previous picture. for now I guess we go with it.

continue on someone. I've not the time today to play... :cry:

PS I think you are getting the hang of abstract paintings thou that image is remarkable.

no problem I actually loved that image you had made. could have passed I guess if youd just given co ordinates x y and size from along the bottom of the screen and the color. its a learning game to see how different things effect others. Still we try to make it simple so newbies can follow along and see how different things effect their pictures.

ciao I'll be back tomorrow, have to be out in the rain all day doing chores.... uck!

duplicate layer, shape3d box (a1:45,a2:35.8,a3:0,front and rear sides excluded), select first layer, black & white, motion blur (angle:-52.13,centred:yes,distance:22)

Call me Bugs Bunny in a dress, but aren't you only supposed to do one layer, one effect...? :|

Uhh... its been done like 500 times so it doesn't really matter anymore...

Archived