Sign in to follow this  
Dr. D

Picture Add On Game!

Just quote you to keep the

work in progress.

Good Game !!!

BTW: you could add a new layer and use the codelab: Nebulos.cs to have all the colors from the rainbow at once!

Sorry there has been a lot of confusion, I've been at school while all this was happening. I will now make a new rule about color. SO here is the official ruling:

Rule 10: You may change color, with the exception of one color only. This means if you have the color tint plugin, or whatever, you must change the color once, to only one new color.

And seeing how this image is almost dead, I will now start a new one!

Ending image:

addpicgame-1.png (will be posted on page 1)

Game 2 Starting image:

gamestart2mi1.png

sorry about the delay, i got distracted by yummy korean food that my mom brought home...

dupe layer, blend mode darken i think, emboss defaults

g23uz6af5.png

Just so ya know, in a situation like this where there is a big line, if the person in front of you takes more thatn about 20 mins skip them.

IDEA: In light of the recent roadblock that I just caused, I suggest that placeholders are only valid for 10 minutes, after which they are null and void. Cool with everyone?

How about one one place holder and thats it...

You can only hold a picture while you are working on it. setting up a line seems a little ridiculous.

If you are here when the image is posted you can take it. When you have it you need to post "In Progress" or "Working". If someone else grabs the image first then just delete your post and wait your turn...