Sign in to follow this  
Yata

Closed

Yata, I think what BB is saying is that no one (aside from you) here really talks about their religion unless asked.

This forum isn't a Wiccan Awareness forum. If we are interested we can search it out...

Yata, I'm not upset. I'm just giving you a "hard time" in a friendly manner.

barkbark00 hit the nail on the head.

...just like pyrochild and Jake, I choose to display my religion(meaning their avatars)...

Sorry, but my avatar has nothing to do with my religion (of which I have none) but more to do with my musical tastes (the heartagram is the logo for the Finnish rock band, HIM) and my pyromaniacal tendencies =)

Oh and I like shiny orb thingies 8)

At least we're all able to talk about stuff like this without "flaming" each other...as fruity as that sounds. :D

I like flames...

At least we're all able to talk about stuff like this without "flaming" each other...as fruity as that sounds. :D

I like flames...

lmao! if i was drinking something at the time i read that it would have come out of my nose

I like flames...

lmao! if i was drinking something at the time i read that it would have come out of my nose

cha!