francophone

Je ne comprends pas votre question. Voulez-vous dire chacun parlez-vous français ? Je ne pense pas qui est possible.

I don't understand your question. Do you mean everyone speak French? I don't think that's possible.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"

[ dA Paint.NET Chat :: Yata on dA ]

He asks if it is possible to make a French sub forum.

My suggestion is he finds a few good French men/women, and makes a French forum himself, and asks if there can be a link to it in this forum.

Edit: Not that I don’t like French people. I am a great fan of Mireille Mathieu. But it would properbly be a problem for the mods.

My DA: http://leif-j.deviantart.com/

--------------

Some people seek justice so persistent, that they will do great injustice themselves.

It may not be a completely bad idea. Maybe you should register a new forum in forumer.com

Ce peut ne pas être une idée complètement mauvaise. Peut-être vous devriez enregistrer un nouveau forum dans le forumer.com

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb