Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

The <off topic> thread

thanks managed to do that already. I'm going to understand this .... oh I am I am. how's that for convincing myself. :lol:

some things make sense most not. loads of reading yet.

hardest part is deciding what I'd like to work on something very simple. my main problem I have no problems with the plugins and program as it stands. That seems to be where the plugin writers inspiration comes from.

ciao thanks Simon

Well, remixes are good, I'd be glad to have a listen.

Unlike your Novella, they're not quite ready for public consumption :lol:

Nononononononononooooooo....

The first (rubbish (as is my vocabulary, as you can see)) 12 chapters are ready. Ish. The rest isn't even written et. I'm working on deleting this virs though, and another... project.

@Music talk:

Irony, I've been working on making some music as well. So far, I have 30 seconds of epic, and 30min of useless samples and a capella recordings [FL Studio FTW]. I'm doing it in a way that it doesn't really sound like a remix, but music with a familiar voice.

By the way, whenever I upload the stuff, you may hear a little bit of my own recording (listen to the piano and guitar; I tend to use the physical thing). My objective is to make music in all genres, so expect some foreign languages and 30s gangster movie instruments.

Yeah uH, your post from a couple months ago (and some Killers/Coldplay remixes I've heard) are really what insipired me to try this all out in the first place :P

I really wish I had finished those remixes... oh well, they were starting to sound way too techno for my taste.

One thing that really pushes inspiration is really just listening to music as often as possible. Most of the time I'm on the computer or PS3, I'm on Pandora.com with a Quick Mix of 5 stations I made. That website really helped me find out what I really liked, and rediscover some artists I already heard of (I didn't know I liked Beck, Muse, and Death Cab for Cutie that much).

yeah pitty muse is free though ... lol ... muse is the top selling album where i live so i'm :evil: because i still don't loike them

That's awesome man - you certainly seem to have a good grip on the program - do you have your own keyboard, or is it all straight with the mouse?

Oh, and dominant afro :P

That's awesome man - you certainly seem to have a good grip on the program - do you have your own keyboard, or is it all straight with the mouse?

It's all sequenced, you make the score and it plays it for you. FL's really simple, I have the XXL version and I know pretty much every feature after ~8 months of production.

Oh, and dominant afro :P

I get that a LOT. :lol:

I was wondering; if you had tried something or een forced into trying something so many times and failed every time to the point where you completely gave up, would you ever try again? I'm interested to see what your responses would be.

Wow, I somehow forgot about this thread! :shock: How is that even possible for me to do?!?!

I bet I missed a lot of good discussion. I like your music blooper. Have you checked out any of my music I made before?

I didn't really mean a thing, exactly, mor like... an endeavour? It's hard to explain what I mean.

Is that self-referential, Rubrica? Something you want to tell us? :D

So in my English Comp class we are getting into evaluative essays were we compare and evaluate things against each other. I decided to do Mac Vs PC. :twisted:

Edit: Just a little note, I can't be biased on the essay, so I will base it on actual stats. My opinion will not be involved at all.