Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

The <off topic> thread

I am the one and only Pauly Shore material producer. Me!

How does a rich person decorate a sofa?

Using a so-fur! :lol::lol:

By the way, does anyone have any suggestions for a lame beige box also known as an old PC which consists of 32MB RAM and a 1.8GB hard drive. It doesn't even have an ethernet port, the last time I checked.

I was considering turning into a firewall of some sort but upon closer thinking, this won't be possible unless I've missed something blindingly obvious. As for a cup holder, I'm not much of a tea fan and frankly, I already have enough space for a cup should I have the desire to drink.

Edit: Pointless observation- this page is the 1600th and at the time of me posting my post count is 1662 and about to become 1663. Both numbers are in the 1600's. Anyone actually care about that?

I think I'm A+.

And that joke of yours might of been Pauly Shore material Boltbait. :lol:

i would donate blood but i'm not old enough and i forget what mine is

i would donate blood but i'm not old enough and i forget what mine is

I believe they can find out on their own. :wink: There's are a bunch of qualifications you have to meet do donate blood.

You can't donate blood if you've gotten a tattoo in the last 4 months, or if you've lived for more than 6 months in the UK in 1980-1996. :|

You can't donate blood if you've gotten a tattoo in the last 4 months, or if you've lived for more than 6 months in the UK in 1980-1996. :|

Wow. That's a unique one. :P

question re .cs

I received yesterday the book I ordered on C#

I just downloaded a few sample .cs zips. extracted ..... is there a certain spot I should be storing these items? when I open it opens in visual C# 2008 I was under impression it was possible to open in codelab. is that an incorrect assumption?

ciao

OMA

Just finished installing Windows 7 Pro on my Asus Eee 1000H.

It runs fine and now both the desktop and laptop run Win 7 :P

Just finished installing Windows 7 Pro on my Asus Eee 1000H.

It runs fine and now both the desktop and laptop run Win 7 :P

Sweet. I should be getting mine in less than three weeks. Hopefully...

@oma: No, you can just click on one of for .cs files and it should open your standard .cs editor, probably Visual Studio and regarding codelab, only one way to find out but I think it should work.

I just downloaded a few sample .cs zips. extracted ..... is there a certain spot I should be storing these items? when I open it opens in visual C# 2008 I was under impression it was possible to open in codelab. is that an incorrect assumption?

CodeLab is only designed for Paint.NET plugins. Unless it's a script specifically written for CodeLab, it can open in it but it won't run. For VC# it should probably go in the Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects folder. To open it, double-click on either the .sln or .csproj file (opening the .cs file won't open the whole project and you'll have trouble compiling it.)

It may also appear in the start page of VC# if you've opened it before.

Or maybe that's just what he wants to come across to his student :wink:
Ableton 8.0.1, and that I'm really happy about.

What a coincidence! I was just playing around with that program for a couple hours last week :)

Great program, so powerful. I love it.

It's a big leap from FL Studio, but I'll get used to it. Do you make music on a regular basis?

Well the first day I had it I must have spent like - 4 hours learning how to use it :P

Haven't used it much since then - I've mainly tried to remix existing songs I have in my library or creating custom drum beats, etc.

Haven't really done any original stuff yet :oops:

CodeLab is only designed for Paint.NET plugins. Unless it's a script specifically written for CodeLab, it can open in it but it won't run. For VC# it should probably go in the Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects folder. To open it, double-click on either the .sln or .csproj file (opening the .cs file won't open the whole project and you'll have trouble compiling it.)

thanks Simon

the actual one I'm looking at right now is circle text.

ciao OMA

Well, remixes are good, I'd be glad to have a listen.

Unlike your Novella, they're not quite ready for public consumption :lol:

thanks Simon

the actual one I'm looking at right now is circle text.

ciao OMA

In that case it will. Just click File -> Open from CodeLab.