Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

The <off topic> thread

Yeah that's probably the downside. You never know who's going to jump into the discussion and cause a ruckus. :|

My bet would be Axle. ;):P

See, I used two emoticons there, to make it doubly apparent that I'm just joking. ;)

...;):P

See, I used two emoticons there, to make it doubly apparent that I'm just joking. ;)

You've also made it doubly apparent that this forum needs a new smiley set...

Reading your discussion on the debate thread idea kinda proves my point- we're all so cautious about this thread going out of control, we don't want it created.

For perspective, this kinda reminds me about when the US Constitution was being created. The nation was split as to supporting the Federalist ideal of creating a centralized govornment, based on the fear that the govornment would be corrupted and turn to another monarchy. However, through the power of collaboration and civil obedience, they managed to create a system relatively unmodified for over 200 years.

What I'm saying is, with enough structure, this could work. Rule one should be to open your mind, the second to respect no matter what. The latter is something this forum has done well for quite a while. Remember Yata? Despite his uncommon Wiccan beliefs, we treated him like everyone else, and the same to us.

A third rule should be to not take anything as a personal offense, to keep in mind the debate is about collective beliefs, not them.

Well, if that's what it takes, then so be it :)

Unrelated: Earlier, I was trying to figure out what's the best song on Radiohead's In Rainbows. Turns out, I love every song too much to decide, even when factoring in disk 2. If I were to take anything off the list, it would be 15 Step (too much percussion/clapping )

Last night, some one managed to hack into my Chemistry Honors teacher's own website that he uses for class information/grades etc. This guy changed the "About Me" page to include very derogatory things. In addition, he managed to lock out my teacher from accessing or changing code, so he can't change it back.

My teacher, however, seemed perfectly calm today. So I guess it didn't get to him.

Or maybe that's just what he wants to come across to his student :wink:

Ableton 8.0.1, and that I'm really happy about.

What a coincidence! I was just playing around with that program for a couple hours last week :)

Great program, so powerful. I love it.

Or maybe that's just what he wants to come across to his student :wink:
Ableton 8.0.1, and that I'm really happy about.

What a coincidence! I was just playing around with that program for a couple hours last week :)

Great program, so powerful. I love it.

It's a big leap from FL Studio, but I'll get used to it. Do you make music on a regular basis?

I just got Photoshop CS4. I probably won't be as active anymore.

[Edit] Not that I was really that active to start with.

<3

Then you'll just be more active on 7d/whatever we name it.

edit: OMG ROFL

OMG ROFL

Um, lol?

For some reason, I found it HILARIOUS. Then I watched the other HISHE vids and they are kinda >_>

Ok, that's pretty epic, now that I can see it.

I took a blood test once. I got an A+... and I didn't even study!