Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

The <off topic> thread

I love the piano in the Exogenesis'. Epic good movement. My fav is probably Undisclosed Desires too.

Happy Bday Juraiko. :D :AddNoise: :AddNoise:

It's actually my brother's birthday today too. He's 12 now. :)

I love the piano in the Exogenesis'. Epic good movement. My fav is probably Undisclosed Desires too.

Happy Bday Juraiko. :D :AddNoise: :AddNoise:

It's actually my brother's birthday today too. He's 12 now. :)

Congrats to him.

Hey, did you leave me any steak? (inside joke)

Offtopic: Everwhere I go, linked topics seem to be watching and following me. I watch a vocaloid song, I see a link to my orchestral music. I go to my orchestral music, I see links to my other music. I go to my other music, I see orienteering videos. I go to orienteering club, they talk about bribing people to come to the club with lies about cake. I wach Portal videos, I see vocaloid songs. It extends into real life, too. I don't like it, one bit.

And no, I do not have a youtube account, and I am not looking at the recommended videos.

You should. We can hang out.

There's a Gears tourney. The best in the world.. though I'll be watchin Halo.

I've never been to one. I hope I can check it out. It would be cool if I can whoop some pro players.

University Blvd. is where all the theme parks are (not disney, that's in kississmee), right?

[...] I love downtown, and its like 30 minutes from where I am now.. which sucks. I should really get my permit [...]

Yo uH, I'll probably end up going to Winter Park High if that's in the same county as UHS.

Actually, University Blvd. is on the northeast corner of Orange County, litterally down the road from UCF (thus the name of the road). I'm actually zoned for Colonial High School, but UHS has the classes I want (which is because they're three miles from UCF).

Reguarding the permit, I have two words: Lynx bus! $1 gets you to downtown as long as you're a student

Oh, and I think I know some people who go to Winter Park high (I know a lot of people from different schools). If you meet a girl from Argentina named Amanda, tell her that her ex says hi :D

BTW, what's with the Muse mania? Is their new album just that good, or did they just suddenly hit a new level of mainstream?

BTW, what's with the Muse mania? Is their new album just that good, or did they just suddenly hit a new level of mainstream?

Just that good. There's nothing mainstream about Exogenesis, but it's easily the best 3 tracks on the album. The rest of the album is no better or worse than Muse's norm (which is still pretty damn good), but Exogenesis just blows the rest away.

^ That would be interesting

@pyro: It's suprisingly hard to find Exogenesis Symphony tracks on Youtube, and they haven't really hit mp3 search engines. Youtube has either deleted the tracks or replaced the audio with other music (a few classical pieces). Got to hear part 1, though, and it put chills through my spine (except the begining-- too Star Trek).

^Prepare to be attacked by at least five forum members...

_________

Oh, and I've been thinking, should we create a philosophy/religion/politics discussion thread? I've always wanted to see what the PDN forumgoers believe. The only rule I'd suggest a no smear rule. As I recall, there used to be someone that insulted Christains in pretty much every thread he entered, becoming a counterexample of a model citizen. I believe, if done in a civil enogh fassion, this could become one of the most professionally executed threads around. I bring up the subject here because this is probably the least bitter community I've ever gone to.

^Prepare to be attacked by at least five forum members...

_________

Oh, and I've been thinking, should we create a philosophy/religion/politics discussion thread? I've always wanted to see what the PDN forumgoers believe. The only rule I'd suggest a no smear rule. As I recall, there used to be someone that insulted Christains in pretty much every thread he entered, becoming a counterexample of a model citizen. I believe, if done in a civil enogh fassion, this could become one of the most professionally executed threads around. I bring up the subject here because this is probably the least bitter community I've ever gone to.

I think it would be neat to have a thread for that. At least we could have an intelligent conversation. I'd like to see it. :wink: We can debate, just not argue irrationally.