The <off topic> thread

So today, we got a history project that's due in December: a compiled magazine on the topic of eighteenth-century revolutions. The best part is, we get to make it as magazine-like as possible, with creative typography, layout, images, everything. The teacher showed us one of the samples, and it was very close to a real magazine, just with less pages. I'm trying to emulate it. BEST. HISTORY. PROJECT. EVER.

The strange part is, no one else in my class seems to be remotely excited about this project. I wonder why... :P

My Rock History class's final project will be a one hour "broadcast" of a radio station. Not quite as relevant to this forum, but equally awesome. :)

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

@THs' vlog discussion:

Well, you should make the title off something that'll stay with you for a long time. For example, I named my blog The Alternate Side, which was the name of my favorite episode of Seinfeld (some of you may know remember "These pretzels are making me thirsty!").

Oh, and if you run out of ideas, or if you're just bored, this is helpful:

http://words.bighugelabs.com/blog.php

and,

http://words.bighugelabs.com/plot.php [awesome time waster]

I was thinking of something combining my name with my username. So something like tophatwes. I don't know yet though.

@Crimson: DUDE, I'm making advertisements like you make em. :D

@pyro:

You people are lucky to have awesome classes and assignments like that.

Two Thursdays ago, my AP US History teacher assigned us to read 22 pages of pointless debate to then write a 3 page essay about it, then an 11 page packet of essentially re-writing the text book in a non-chronological order, then an online quiz to top it all off. Oh, and when that was turned in, the class was welcomed with a test, then a quiz the next day. Tis' the truth.

...the only 3 things keeping me sane this year are my (1) pills (I was diagnosed with ADHD this summer), (2) guitar class (haven't learned a thing yet XD), and (3) my personal relationships (really, the lack of thereoff; so happy being single).

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

I took a scratch Dj class on the cruise I went on. Now I'm having this urge to order a set of turn tables. >_>

Why can't you be like normal teenagers and get a drumset? Just kiddin' :lol:

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Why can't you be like normal teenagers and get a drumset? Just kiddin' :lol:

Hai mark. it is a guy don't worry. LOLOLOL

Huh? :|

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

You, my friend, are doing it right.

also,

@Axle: Getting diagnosed with ADHD has been the best thing to happen to me in a long time; it explains everything about me from attension span to my awesome personality. Honesty moment: My GPA was about to hit 1.5 last year, but so far this year, I'm up to a 3.0 unweighted (around 5.5 weighted).

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

nvmnvm.

we discussed something of the matter in that xbox live party today. :P :P

Really? What were we talking about again? :?

I think Rick should take a page from Amarok's Windows download page for the Beta and Alpha installers:

Amarok[/url]":hfl82kgg]Please be aware that no stable version of Amarok for Windows has yet been released. This means those builds are FOR TESTING PURPOSES ONLY. There is no official support for them. Those builds might be unstable, have bad side effects, kill your cat, start WW4 or might even not work at all. You have been warned!

If all that doesn't scare you and you know what you are doing you can proceed.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Ever notice how the 3.5 beta doesn't handle recentering the view correctly when you're using the Text tool, and the text you're typing goes out of the visible area? (usually because you're zoomed in)

Yeah it's because I missed a few parenthesis :oops: At least it's an easy fix.

3_8ddd2edc742600670bec4c1de811acfb

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg