The <off topic> thread

It seems a few posts have been redirected to the wrong threads today, if I am not isunderstanding the situation.

Off-topic (no way, in this thread?):

1. I finally gave in and joined eRepublik, only because some other forum members (fine, one) joined.

2. I got 4 credits at school tday, yay.

3. My (FINE, Kathryn's) blog isn't doing well, mainly because we can't think of anything to post. If I can figure out how to enable them, you can all guest post if you want?

For Joe Satriani, Borg Sex, Rubina's Blue Sky Of Happiness and Mystical Potato Head Groove Thing are nice pieces. Cool #9 and Motorcycle Driver are ok too.

???

All of those are song names by Joe Satriani. Here's yet another, Day At The Beach (New Rays From An Ancient Sun).

sig.jpg.7f312affa740bae49243c4439bc4a244.jpg

3. My (FINE, Kathryn's) blog isn't doing well, mainly because we can't think of anything to post....
That's because it's been treat like a Twitter account, or Facbook statuses. Two things come to mind to resolve this:

1) you to need a solid, concise theme for it - not something so general and vague like 'life';

2) publish less: weekly postings, perhaps - culminating more information making for a meaty read, not every day or every hour when something 'random' pops into your minds.

Wow:

Expialidocious is much better. I love Pogo's mixes.

I still need to listen to that one. :D

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

3. My (FINE, Kathryn's) blog isn't doing well, mainly because we can't think of anything to post....
That's because it's been treat like a Twitter account, or Facbook statuses. Two things come to mind to resolve this:

1) you to need a solid, concise theme for it - not something so general and vague like 'life';

2) publish less: weekly postings, perhaps - culminating more information making for a meaty read, not every day or every hour when something 'random' pops into your minds.

es, well tell Kathryn, the most obstinate and stubborn girl I have ever met. Although, she has pretty much handed the blog over t me... Anyway, after I posted, I had a brainstorm, and I used your ideas. But thanks anyway; I've decided I'm leaving for a bit, and writing up a monbth's worth of posts, to be handed out in dail portions. :)

My (FINE, Kathryn's) blog isn't doing well, mainly because we can't think of anything to post.
Post something controversial. You'll get a nice bounty of traffic if you get linked from slashdot ;)

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

Code7 is where your ingenious application meets the opportunity to get millions of eyes on your work,

plus a trip to LA for PDC09 and up to $17,777 in cash!

Paint.NET could totally win that!

# You are NOT an employee of Microsoft Corporation or an employee of a Microsoft subsidiary;

Oh. :(

Ufm6Sc.png

Placeholder, new signature under construction.