Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

The <off topic> thread

It's so hot! My car said 106 Fahrenheit!

:!: wow! your car actually said that....amazing. :lol:

I told you English was such a funny language at times.

:lol: ciao OMA

Actually, my car do say lots of things, turn right, turn left, blah blah, get back on course you fool...lol

I can also talk to it and it will talk back. Show me gas station...Say again? GAS STATION!!. Ding, showing gas station... :shock:

Hmm..come to think of it...so does my phone...what's the power lever...80%....What is my next appointment? ...... None... :lol:

I hate GPSs....

For some reason whenever my family goes driving with that thing we end up approaching an intersection with two different roads turning right...and the GPS says to turn right. Before I can verify which right turn to make, it's already recalculating a route :|

On that topic, it's interesting how much information we can find about people here. I, for one, know a member's secret, and have revealed plenty about myself.

Secret? lol. I haven't heard "someone's secret" since the 4th grade. hahaha

On another note, I'm back up at my dad's in south carolina. Gladly I have an xbox with lots of games to pass the next week and a half.

The compass on the new iPhone is too fragile -- it gets "interference" far too easily.

I put it on my car dash and it said I was going east on I-405 North. East. Apparently I'm a mad skillZ drifter.

The compass on the new iPhone is too fragile -- it gets "interference" far too easily.

I put it on my car dash and it said I was going east on I-405 North. East. Apparently I'm a mad skillZ drifter.

youre a programmer, just make a new one :P

On that topic, it's interesting how much information we can find about people here. I, for one, know a member's secret, and have revealed plenty about myself.

Does this member know that you know his or her secret?

youre a programmer, just make a new one :P

The software is just telling me what the hardware is telling it. I wouldn't be able to improve on it.