Nice, what are you gonna do (or have done) at Universal Studios?

Well we have annual passes so its nothing big going..

BUT, today was extra fun. I got to take my mom to go see only the best movie in theaters right now.. Public Enemies. Then I had a huge turkey leg and platter of fooooood omg now I'm hungry. Then we went on Mummy, Jaws, Men In Black (Didn't do well, only 433,540), then did some roller coasters at Islands of Adventure. We didn't rush to get everything we wanted to do in, but I had a fun day. Plus, more halo until 4am. loololololololololol

newegg cancelled my Intel X25-M order :( Apparently they got recalled because of a bug if you set a BIOS password. Which doesn't affect me ... I want my SSD :evil: :cry::cry::cry:

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

If you haven't seen public enemies, go see it now. I saw it for the 2nd time yesterday, and its such a good movie. Johnny Depp is an amazing actor, and even with Christian Bale as a support character.... the movie blows Transformers 2 and Terminator 4 out of the water. It is so far my favorite movie of the year, and I really liked T4 and T2. I won't ruin anything, but if you enjoy gangster movies, this is by far one of the best. If you like anything that Depp does (From Edward Scissorhand to Cpt Jack to Benny & Joon..) then you will love this movie.

After seeing it the second time I noticed a lot of stuff I didn't catch last time. Like the whole story about Babyface Nelson, some of the stuff about the romanian lady.. etc.

If you've seen it, post your thoughts.

newegg cancelled my Intel X25-M order :( Apparently they got recalled because of a bug if you set a BIOS password. Which doesn't affect me ... I want my SSD :evil: :cry::cry::cry:

I'd heard their newest SSD's got recalled, and I wondered for what. Lucky, I can't afford such a speedy drive. I'm upgrading this fall, so my choice, budget-wise, would be between an SSD (probably an Indilinx based OCZ one), and a new processor.

Ufm6Sc.png

Placeholder, new signature under construction.

Hey does anyone know how to get your Shortcut icons to appear like the ones in this picture. It kinda has the shortcut setup like the Macs.

m9lw2g.jpg

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y